Xbox Game Studios |OT10| Here are the games

Disappointing that they didn’t reveal the actual Game Pass numbers. Oh well.

I interpret that as in they haven’t reached 30 million yet, or is not stable there. So somewhere between 25-30?

3 Likes

But seriosuly, without numbers hard to say what does that mean :confused:

I was hoping Gamepass numbers would be the one thing they wouldn’t be hiding but I guess it’s going to be hidden like hardware sales until it reaches a milestone.

Booo

2 Likes

You mean like Elden Armored Quantum Crackbound Dust Scaledown 4? I hear it’s going to be the GOAT when it comes out.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/BenjiSales/status/1618018530821300225?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1618018530821300225|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=

They don’t show the actual numbers but this does sounds good.

you know what’s more disappointing?. not a single investor asking when the hell damn is the exact of Starfield release date

I was expecting an announcement of at least 30m+ subscribers. Guess we’ll see what happens in a year from now if all their first party games get released and if they announce the numbers.

2022 was a weak year for Xbox(first partywise) so it can only get better this year.

3 Likes

Only ones should be making a new Phantom Dust game if it ever came back is Yukio Futatsugi and Groundling, as in the ones who created it. Still not sure why MS didn’t tap them for the remake they were working on instead of the rando dev team they went with.

1 Like

Maybe they know, but they sure as hell won’t tell us, not until that Starfield Direct. Which really hopefully isn’t too far away, as cool as it is to see Redfall properly today (I don’t care about the other games myself) it really is all about Godd Howard for me this year.

In one of Obsidian’s upcoming projects – a slate that consists of Pillars of Eternity spin-off Avowed and satirical sci-fi sequel The Outer Worlds 2 – he’s helping to progress the cinematography of the conversation system, figuring out how to frame characters and position virtual light sources in the game’s dialogue scenes – a necessity of modern game-making that didn’t exist at all when Urquhart was starting out.

“I think we are in a different place because of the Microsoft acquisition,” he explains, arguing that while the team would probably have ended up working on The Outer Worlds 2 either way – the original has so far sold over four million copies – they likely wouldn’t also be developing Avowed simultaneously, or have the extra 90 staff who have joined since Microsoft took over.

12 Likes

Some more reports on 343 and Infinite by IGN. I didn’t see it here so I figure it should be posted, even if IGN isn’t the best source imo.

https://twitter.com/idlesloth84_/status/1618196833087672321?s=46&t=yTdlWAlIfz6nb-ModCf63Q

3 Likes

Yeah this got “debunked” by 343 already, though I dont think it really says anything new.

6 Likes

I know they made a statement last week, but I think they need to make a clearer definitive statement about 343’s future. I just want to know if Halo Infinite will be supported and how it will be supported in the coming years. Plus, I want to know plans for Halo’s future. I know it’s privilege to ask about that kind of info, but being somewhat in the dark as a Halo fan makes me apprehensive about the future.

A new blog is around the corner, so bet on that if anything.

True, just feel like there needs to be something clearer soon because many outlets and fans are running with narratives.

As one dude said on another forum, if Microsoft shuts down Xbox tomorrow, the stock market won’t care.

1 Like

Yeah, I think for shareholders the xbox brand is on the lower section of MS totem pole. However, I could see it improving it’s position due to gaming being a high tier form of entertainment across the globe