Xbox Game Studios |OT10| Here are the games

As in GTA trilogy bad, or coming in hot and can be patched up bad?

It seems to be a relatively minor touch up that is overpriced and has pretty noticeable performance issues on all platforms.

2 Likes

Eww! Definitely waiting for some updates and a sale, then!

What, how?

Edit: Nm I’m tired lol. Misread Peter’s question.

1 Like

It’s the sort of game that will be on GamePass. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Have a look at the Game Analysis thread, where it was already talked about and some pics of how bad the perf is. Start from this post and keep reading:

1 Like

Since it was on sale for $20, I bought the 2019 version of The Outer Worlds and for $19, the expansion pass. Will be a game I play during the summer since im expecting July/August to be slow/weak for me.

Thank you! Definitely sounds like a wait-for-patch-and-sale scenario.

1 Like

It’s a co-op vehicular action game about heists and such. GTA Online but good.

I think they should announce Compulsion’s game with gameplay. If they were going to do a CGI trailer, I think we would have got it by now.

I think we’ll only see one more 1st party game released this year that has yet to be announced.

There is so much 1st party content slated for 2023 that it is not really needed for this year.

Hellblade 2 is likely Spring 2024 at this stage.

Maybe a smaller game comes out via global publishing, or Compulsion’s game gets an E3 trailer and a winter 2023 release date as well.

That was what Jez saw in the design brief but things can change during development.

I don’t think Compulsion’s game will come out this year, but I DO think it will be announced at E3 and it would be smart to announce it with gameplay and not a CGI trailer. It’ll be 2024 I’m sure.

1 Like

Yeah, maybe. At this point, there’s so much 1st party coming out this year, there’s no pressure really to release anything else this year, but getting some juicy gameplay for stuff coming out in 2024 would be important during the summer showcase.

1 Like

I think back to when Sony announced Horizon 1 and GoW 2018. Those were gameplay announcements, even though they were 1-2 years out at the time. I understand why gameplay announcements are rare, but they also make a big splash.

2 Likes

I really want to see some Perfect Dark gameplay and a release date.

3 Likes

I agree. Although I have to say I am painfully dome with that sort of 3rd person game. I have tried and failed now to get beyond more than an hour or so of both Horizon’s, both God of Wars, Death Stranding, both Spiderman games, even Dark Souls remake etc. The last Sony 1st party I could complete was TLOU2. I couldn’t even get through Ratchet and Clank.

If they can show something ingame, yes please. But if they don’t have that ready yet but can show a CGI trailer that gives us an idea about what kind of thing they are going, I won’t say no to that.

With Contrast and WHF they really showed they can make some truly cool and unique things, I am very curious about their next one. Wonder how far along it is.

2 Likes

Interesting IO Interactive do things they never think they’ve seen in other RPGs

I still think it’s an XBOX project and Project Fantasy is an imprinted name the real name is still Project Dragon

look they call it “Project Fantasy” and put it in quotes which means it’s not actually a statement

3 Likes
5 Likes

They really put a lot of thoughts to this and I like it.

6 Likes