Xbox Game Studios |OT| Halo...is it me you’re looking for?

I still think The Behemoth or Playful could take this up.

same thing Sega, Square Enix, Capcom, EA…

Brace yourselves guys!

This day will be fun! 100% guaranteed!

7 Likes

did some collapse on this day?

http://gif.co/vq9B.gif

2 Likes

tenor (4)

1 Like

What do you mean by monthly topics? Do you mean a new OT every month or no OT at all and replaced by monthly topics?

If there’s an important topic like Microsoft acquiring Zenimax, it can have it’s own topic as well as being in the Xbox Game Studios OT as well.

Please @XboxP3 make it happen! Power Our Dreams!

2 Likes

Seeing that post by amd really makes me believe that the ps5 is only rdna 1.5 and that Microsoft took longer with the dev kits because they wanted full rdna 2. Ps5 still has no confirmation on VRS right?

4 Likes

The first one. On the first of each month, start a new OT. Then rather than titling them by number, you just put the month.

“While the jury is still out in the absence of higher quality assets, what we’ve seen so far across the board shows little to no evidence of the use of variable rate shading - a technique Microsoft is championing as a key efficiency driver in next-gen rendering.”

Afaik, there is not a single official statement about anything of this sort from Sony about VRS for now. When asked about VRS, Cerny told DF he will come back to them but since then radio silence…

1 Like

Honestly, I prefer just one OT like this one, no pages and when I click into the topic, it takes me to the last post I read and I can just scroll down until im caught up. Plus, how would you get all the development studios in the opening post? Copying and pasting the opening post every month seems like a lot of unnecessary work.

I wouldn’t think copying and pasting is that hard, but hey, I’m not the ones making them.

True.

For those who don’t know, here are some big games games from Pearl Abyss to look forward to come on Xbox Series X/S hopefully…

1 Like

No as much as a self ban.

If he acts like a social network fanboy I will can him a social network fanboy.

:kissing_heart:

Except he doesn’t.

1 Like

1 Like
1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5y1pvDkM-E

2 Likes