Xbox Game Studios |OT| Halo...is it me you’re looking for?

Early 2021 release imo. 343i said ray tracing will be added at some point after launch, so maybe they’ll launch when that’s implemented. I really don’t see why it’s assumed to be a fall 2021 release, as most of the blowback was around the graphics. The animations and gameplay looked great, it sounded good, I seriously could only fault it on the graphics. HDR implementation should also help it out a lot, if that video from Evil Boris is anything to go by.

1 Like

If this isn’t allowed please remove as it’s shameless self promotion, but I’ve written a readers feature for Metro about my favourite games of the generation with plenty of Xbox representation. Read it if you fancy :slight_smile:

9 Likes

looks so good

Look “Keyboard & Mouse” is this a loophole for future IP Age of Empires ports on the Console? image credit: “Xpider_MX” of purple forum site
6 Likes

They should put MS Office on Xbox.

1 Like

http://gif.co/IfwS.gif

Typing of the Dead next?

All jokes aside, I wish more PC games were getting ports just to test the waters. Conventional wisdom has always claimed console gamers don’t want keyboard and mouse games but how will you know if you never try?

3 Likes

It’s funny you mention it, Filmcow (YouTube) was playing this game on Dreamcast last night on his daily The Video Game valley series. What a bizarre game.

1 Like

InXile

3 Likes

So… can this be from The Initiative? interesting.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Seriously… I don’t understand this enthusiasm to see Bungie at XGS… I don’t know if it’s a big deal for MS., I think Bungie works better alone. and I also don’t think they would do a better Halo than 343 Studio., many people from Bungie went to 343 and others left Bungie. it’s a very different studio from the golden days of Halo.

5 Likes

Something that has been long debated over. Is that really pointing towards a acquistion or actually something else i wonder.

1 Like

He’s hinting at RDNA2

1 Like

That makes sense, although I think that not all of the Bethesda games will be exclusive… at least the online ones have continued multiplatform PS, SW, Stadia and Luna. the single players titles there will be exclusive. I guess

Whether XSX has full RDNA2 (i thought this was 100% confirmed?) or actually whether PS5 has or doesn’t have the full RDNA2?

1 Like

Both.

I recall AMD talking about XSX and saying RDNA2 while for PS5 it was said based on RDNA2. Well…we’ll find out.

Quality /= Popularity

Two dudes there seem dead certain that all Bethesda games will be for PS5 as well, lol. One references Colin from IGN saying it’s how MS works these days, how much Game Pass is costing them etc.

and the other dude says there’s a reason Bethesda remains semi independent. He thinks Amazon was going to buy them and MS stopped them. Listen to Phil he’s all about kumbaya, is what he says.

I think people are in denial still. And as for games going multiplatform…Fallout 76 and TESO. I can see the new Zenimax game being Xbox/PC only too.

5 Likes