Xbox Game Studios |OT| Halo...is it me you’re looking for?

This is so good lol

6 Likes
3 Likes

Their approach is different but after the things Bethesda and MS themselves have said I have very little doubt that the Bethesda games stay inside the Xbox ecosystem. Especially founder of Bethesda :

“What Microsoft owns Sony can’t get.” and the other day someone put Phil’s statement about Minecraft after they acquired Mojang to his statement after acquiring Bethesda. Some really clear words there.

But again, who knows, if it happens at all I am willing to bet money on it that it won’t be day one. No way the games will release across all platforms on day one. In 2022 (just to avoid disappointment I assume it won’t happen next year) when Sony is releasing their own exclusives here and there along with the silly, oh so silly timed exclusives…you’ll be hearing Xbox announce that Starfield is coming that same year along with a gameplay reveal and everything. I can definitely see them not using the word exclusive at all to keep options open for the future but if they do make it clear that it’s full exclusive…well…can’t get much clearer.

7 Likes

Yes, you are right. Your friend is one of MANY people who misunderstood that.

1 Like

If Microsoft is sold out on Xbox Series X | S, does it even matter Halo Infinite is delayed? I always thought is was to push against the PS5 launch and

:phil_lmao: :phil_lmao: :phil_lmao: Ei1wgc_WoAYXaDx

6 Likes

Lots of momentum for Microsoft, and I don’t think there is a rush to push out Halo. I truly believe Halo will be Q4, but would be nice if we can get a multiplayer beta or hopefully a Halo BR before the release of infinite

1 Like

If the game is ready and polished, go and ship it. If not, wait till September 2021 If Holiday 2021 is as stacked as Holiday 2020 I don’t want the game to come out in November, tho.

1 Like

Where is CAPCOM!? :booty:

3 Likes
6 Likes

Just imagine if they got to announce the Bethesda buyout at E3 the crowd would of went crazy

2 Likes

So Guys what game do you want from Shinji Mikami The Evil Within 3 or New IP Game ?

As Far i know GhostWire Tokyo is not his idea and previous Director Was fired or quit her/his job

1 Like

He has said that he isn’t generally fond of exclusivity, particularly ‘walled garden’ exclusivity. He has been more vocal about timed exclusivity though.

The Evil Within 3 anyday! Where is Joseph!!!???

2 Likes

The Evil Within 3 and if they make a new IP then I hope its a Horror game

3 Likes

Imagine MS bringing Capcom to XGS with Mikami possibly coming back to Resident Evil…

3 Likes

Or Dino Crisis

3 Likes

Wow don’t give me hope. Man Capcom has such a huge portfolio

Please can any of you put the whole Capcom catalog of IPs?

Thanks!

1 Like