Xbox Game Studios |OT| Halo...is it me you’re looking for?

didnt MS say they want hubs with studios so if you think about it they need at least 2 more to pair with Tango gameworks and Arkane

1 Like

Lol nonsense as usual

1 Like

If 2021 has E3, will Bethesda have a conference? or will it be together with the Xbox? 4 Hours of Event?

Yeah.

And I was wondering, does MS truly need a XGS game on Game Pass that badly when they also have month third party games which range from small, medium to big sized games? Not to mention EA Play as well.

They would most likely spread out their announcements. I suggested having three big 1,5hour showcases per year (one for GDC in march, one in june at E3, one in october for X0).

1 Like

Of couse, it’s part of their strategy.

1 Like

I think the goal for these types of services is to reduce reliance on third party content and move towards your own. As competition increases third party content will become more difficult and expensive to get.

Yeah, I didn’t realize that 12 games every year should absolutely be doable. I think my mind was at “AAA” every month? But of course that’s not the case. Just like how Sony has MM with games like Sackboy LBP and that game where you create game experiences, forgot the name, and other small or medium sized games, Xbox will too.

The thought of it that Xbox can now actually provide multiple AAA games every year along with the smaller and medium AA ones is amazing. What an unbelievable difference with how Xbox One started out, hell, not even Xbox 360 they had that many studios.

And apparently even more studios will join. With Bethesda now added it increases the chances of Xbox having a rather good 2021 after all in terms of exclusives. But if still somewhat dry for bigger games (aside from Halo) definitely 2022.

I think Phil said before the aquisition was announced that they have so many studios with games in development they will have announcements every show. So I expect some stuff at gamescom vga e3 xo, and pax

go

3 Likes

I doubt Fable will be 2022, more like 2023. Forza Motorsport might drop next year.

:slight_smile:

edit: fan made ?

What a turn around the last year was… thanks @XboxP3 and team you did a amazing job and I can’t wait for the future!

3 Likes

I would like longer options on Game Pass subs too…

1 Like

Ever since Phil was promoted to an executive, he is been on a roll buying studios and expanding their first party. And apparently theres more.

Amazing what can happen once you are at the big table lol.

2 Likes

Sorry if OT because not xbox specific but still intresting i think…

moved it to an own topic

1 Like

In the first gameplay trailer I didn’t think much of it, so I was like “meh Sony, you can eat that timed exclusive” but the recent trailer looked a lot better. It’s fucked up that while Bethesda is now a MS company their system still needs to wait. I wonder if it’s truly still one year, madness. :frowning:

its not really messed up, a contract is a contract, and the whole purchase of Zenimax will not be finalised until the second quarter next year, so its totally understandable.