Xbox Game Studios |OT| Halo...is it me you’re looking for?

Oh my god Morrowind remake please. I loved the stuff you could do with magic. Enhancement of your cloth with a attribute between 1 to 23. Re-equip till you have the maximum value of 23. Or acrobate magic to max with 1-2 duration to jump around the world. So broken and so much fun.

Lmao yes

I’d jump around like the hulk, gank some guards in vivek and sell their gear to the talking mudcrab

Good times

Imagine a Mario Strikers game? By Ninja Theory (In Kung Fu Chaos art style) staring all a subset of Microsoft Mascots :P. Craigball! :stuck_out_tongue: They have the studios now! They can easily make one for Mobile, Gamepass and PC :P.

1 Like

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

It doesn’t surprise me if Arkane wants to try out online elements, since Deathloop has it too and that was way before the acquisition by Xbox. But you already know what the usual suspects (those that talk before doing research) will say. And I wouldn’t even blame some people that their first thought would be “they are now at MS and start doing more live service and multiplayer stuff.” Xbox wasn’t exactly known for tons of SP games, so in that sense I get it, but that isn’t the case here at all.

Even when we look at Starfield, in of the first findings for that game online stuff was found. Something about online tournaments and things like that, this was along with the info of merchandise too.

My 13 year old self has suddenly had a heart attack seeing that GIF :unamused:

3 Likes

We know from interviews that @XboxP3 was a PC guy during the 90’s. So Quake is almost guaranteed to come back in some fashion, right?

1 Like

Frankly don’t even bother with them. People complained Xbox not having exclusives, now complain because Xbox having exclusives. They say why MS buy studios instead of create ones then brag when Sony get timed exclusives and buy studios or tried to buy Leyou recently. They will never be satisfied cause they want it all on their idolized platform without even caring about anything, then parading with hate speeches.

Damn hypocrytes. Waste of time, just don’t overthink let them sink.

They’re both fantastic and Dishonored 2 has some of the best level design since Metroid Prime

1 Like

Judging by the projects that BGS Austin and MachineGames have in the works, It’s almost a certainty at this point that Bethesda either is planning or currently developing a multiplayer/GAAS Quake game right now.

1 Like

The most annoying mobs I’ve ever encountered. Running around near the mountain region with levitate magic and turning around to get slayed by 5 cliff racers who are like flying rats. And if your weapon skill is low you can’t even hit them. Pain

1 Like

Man when I first played Morrowind it was magical. Reason why one of my friends came to Xbox when I told him about my incredible journey in this game, he was minblown.

Now with Elder Scrolls VI being exclusive to Xbox I have other friends jumping ship and picking XSX as primary console then PS5 Pro later

2 Likes

Damn noone really knows about quake champions huh? Hahah

Sometimes you just can’t polish a turd :laughing:

It’s also one of those games who don’t care what you do and if you have any problems of making progress. Never forget the tutorial of Morrowind.

• Race/face
  • Class
  • Lockpick
  • Take the ring from basket
  • Talk to the guard to be free

And after you left the house a message said: “Press J to open Journal. Good Luck.”

1 Like

Yes exactly, it didn’t hold your hand. True epic adventures I got with it. That’s why I love these games

2 Likes

Something I don’t really get…

How did Sony manage to get deals done for Deathloop and Ghostwire Tokyo and even was in talks for Starfield when MS undoubtedly was already in talks to acquire them? I doubt a acquisition like this happened within a week, must have been something that was being discussed a year, maybe two years ago?

On the other hand, talks are just talks, if a final decision hadn’t been made yet Zenimax could do whatever they wanted, and they did.

If Sony would know this stuff wouldn’t it be some kind of insider trading ?

Great read.

2 Likes