Xbox Game Studios |OT| Halo...is it me you’re looking for?

Now you’re just desperate for disappointment. :wink:

1 Like

I imagine the list is full of stuff like Banjo-Threeie, Perfect Dark, Project Gotham Racing Xtreme and Forza Kart.

2 Likes

Actually it’s the other way, I want to know what not to expect so I’m not disappointed XD

Though I have to say I loved the July show as a whole. Sure it could have showed more from everything but it was so packed with seemingly awesome games.

Yeah, the July show was great. I understand the criticism against Halo’s graphics and the lack of gameplay, but Game Pass is a service that partially negates the need to see a lot. You’ll have these games on your drive on the day of launch, ready to play, at no extra charge. Normally I’d look for a lot of gameplay before shelling out 70 Euros, now all I need to know is that a Fable is coming and I know I’ll play it. Whether it’s 3 hours long or 300, whether it’s 95 Metacritic or 65, whether it’s faithful to the originals or not, whether it’s a full reboot or it has characters of old. No worries for me, what I saw I can play and decide for myself if I enjoy it.

3 Likes

This so much. I think especially for Xbox having gamepass so the community does not need to rely on reviews have been a God sent.

So many of my friends that first ignored some games due the poor reception loved them once it hit gamepass, and for some games that launched straight into gamepass like Minecraft Dungeons it was super awesome too, having them all playing and loving the game and saying they would never even tried it if not for gamepass.

1 Like

While I do agree, and you know me as “Game Pass is the future” dude, there are people who will buy games still, so GamePass doesn’t negate that entirely. On a personal level, yes, it does for me, but to be fair, this will be a full priced game.

Oh absolutely, but I’m talking about myself. I am not buying anything that launches on Game Pass, not at first anyway. By the time the issue arises, chances are the game is 50% or more off, and I can easily see for myself if I am done with it for good or if I might come back to it. It didn’t kill my desire to buy games as I keep buying things that are not on the Pass, too.

Yes. I am personally 100% with you on that. I’m all GamePass and buy what I really want. :phil_lmao:

1 Like

Hellooo everyone! Finally a heaven for xbox discussions💚 great OT BTW

3 Likes

Matt Booty did say that we will learn more about Initiative’s project in the next 12 months. I wont be surprised if we see a Perfect Dark Teaser in August.

3 Likes

Hey everyone! Great to be here :slight_smile:

So when do we think we’ll hear or see something from Fable again? I know release is likely a few years away but I needs more!

1 Like

I would guess a 2022-2023 release. We will probably see another trailer next year.

I bet on gameplay next year

1 Like

Rand is not an insider

1 Like

So many amazing games to look forward too, I’m sure there’s even more to come too.

1 Like

A joke btw :3

Very interesting…

He is a Verified Rand in here though!

1 Like

Damn, what a nice OT!!! :achievement:

2 Likes

Wow, this can be the thread for all of our wild speculation, dream announcements and acquisition talk! This is going to be so much fun :slight_smile:

1 Like