Xbox Game Studios |OT| Halo...is it me you’re looking for?

We aim to be welcoming in every thread :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Feels good to be able to participate again!

8 Likes

Beautiful OT. Grats!

2 Likes

Yay!

6 Likes

hi

2 Likes

He’s done it! It’s a miracle!

3 Likes

Welcome everyone!

I’m so looking forward to what The Initiative is working on! :eyes:

2 Likes

Nice thing about XGS is they’ve got such a diverse portfolio.

While I don’t think I’d enjoy the game The Initiative is making (if it is indeed a third person action game) there are plenty of other things to look forward to. I’m looking forward to see how Relic and World’s Edge have (or haven’t) reinvented the real time strategy genre.

Though… I did really enjoy Sunset Overdrive, so maybe I shouldn’t dismiss TI too soon. They’ve got some former Insomniac staff.

sniff Gotta love that new forum smell. :laughing:

I’m very positive about XGS’s future, they have such a great lineup coming up and with Game Pass I’ll get to try them all out!

Hello everyone :o

5 Likes

OMG, did I read right? An |OT| ?

It begins …

(@Figments nice job btw)

Canceled you mod job at the other place ?

(just kidding)

I’m a big enough personality for two boards! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Are we big enough for the personality though…? :wink:

Yesterday I got a random DM( and I get ALOT) from someone claiming to be Xbox PR. This person was upset that the July show got a negative response… so they “leaked” me the August show. LOL

13 Likes

Looking forward a community that’s more focused on coming together due to their love for the hobby than tribal, toxic drama.

As a gamer for about 40 years, really excited to see what comes out of this market disrupting paradigm shift from Microsoft. Lots of really talented creatives who now have more time and resources to make what they can dream up and gain mass exposure quickly. If a game like Grounded is exposed to 1 million people as a tiny game in preview, what could Avowed get in a couple years? Game Pass IPs that stoke curiosity will get a lot of exposure next gen.

6 Likes

Microsoft is basically publishing 4 games next month. Well, 3, but one is made by an MS studio. A few years ago 4 games is about what we’d get from MS in a year. What a comeback.

2 Likes

To be fair, we could get a total of 4 games in 2021 :wink:

Nevertheless it’s an amazing year for XGS.

1 Like

Seems legit.

I think that just in case you should share what the person told you :grimacing: