Xbox Game Studios |OT| Halo...is it me you’re looking for?

My guess there will be a dedicated Series X gameplay event?? really dont know a this point

3 Likes

Yup, but I guess they are well positioned to “one up” Sony after their show today. One last hoorah where they blow their complete load related to thier next gen plans.

a great book that i wouldn’t reccomend unless you like zealous over descriptive sci-fi :sweat_smile:

I mean I agree, but imagine the S-gameplay being very close to PS5 hehe.

Lool

giphy (1)

2 Likes

Of Dirt 5 compared to what we might get tonight? We can’t really compare it though because I doubt Sony will have a racer at their show. Or do you mean the eventual DF comparison of all versions?

1 Like

Yeah I mean DiRT 5 gameplay :wink:

So why Xbox is trending on twitter right now ?

For some reason the Diet 5 tweet can’t be retrieved at this moment. I guess they removed it?

https://twitter.com/Codemasters/status/1306235784085864448

lol at this smh EiCr5VxX0AEKhDD

2 Likes

To be perfectly honest, Microsoft should fund Game Science to complete the Wukong game and the two after it since they said that it’s going to be a trilogy. Microsoft funds all three games in exchange for them being exclusive to Xbox Series X/Series S and PC. At least, this is what I would be doing if it was up to me.

All four SKU’s are going to sell out in Nov/Dec and be hard to find if not impossible for early 2021. Halo Infinite simply isn’t needed and neither is Miles Morales (which won’t be there anyway after today). They simply aren’t.

Having Halo Infinite for November 2021 is much more important because unlike this November, the consoles aren’t launching. People put way too much emphasis on having/needing an exclusive when a console launches but you don’t.

Microsoft hasn’t had a top tier AAA exclusive since the original Xbox with Halo CE. Sony has never had a top tier AAA exclusive at launch and unless Sony forces Miles out, they still won’t after this November. Nintendo is by far the best having a top tier AAA exclusive four out of seven times with two of those times being cross-gen.

Hoping Spider Man does in fact get delayed to 2021 because I want to see every Sony fanboy and Sony favorite site will then say because sorry, Bugsnax isn’t saving that shit and neither is Godfall. Both of which are timed by the way.

So again, way too much emphasis on something that’s truly not needed and history backs it up repeatedly.

4 Likes

Phil enjoyed Tell Me Why :slightly_smiling_face:

I’d highly doubt MM is getting delayed, but I did find it interesting that there are rumours that MM could appear on PS4 in the spring, so much for a next gen launch exclusive! Halo would of been great but typically console launches don’t have the biggest titles yeah.

Yeah absolutely. Their problem of finding a Asian studio wouldn’t be gone, but at least for several years they would have three very promising games for their systems and service. And who knows if all goes well a acquisition could then be in the cards. Really hope Phil is paying attention to this game and studio.

I can’t imagine a timeline where MS are allowed to takeover a chinese company.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s not happening.

I didn’t hear about Miles going to PS4 in the Spring. That would be funny!!! Rand thinks it gets delayed to the second week of December but I don’t see Sony delaying the game for just a few weeks so im going with February 2021. Agree with the Halo part.

Agree completely. I don’t believe an acquisition could happen anytime soon but after the three games in the launch, it would probably be like 7+ years from now so it could then perhaps be possible.

Yay more platitudes! I get they are behind on content and 343 screwed them up. I wish they didn’t have the faith in 343 that they do. I’m still getting the series X but MS not hedging that bet with other big partners is an oversight to me. I guess they are more interested in having smaller partners make their exclusive IP (Tell Me Why) and using larger 3rd parties put stuff on GP (Destiny Beyond Light). I am excited for plenty of other titles like Falconeer and Medium.

2 Likes