Xbox Game Studios |OT| Halo...is it me you’re looking for?

Yeah I loved Prey if it is in the same vein then good. I love sci fi adventure games in space.

Unfortunately I didn’t read the novel. Without spoilers, is it any good?

I think there’s just an inherent bias in the minds of many people, and you can’t always blame them as they’ve grown up playing Playstation. I was the same until I picked up the original xbox solely for KOTOR.

The whole mindset around gamepass being more about quantity than supporting big AAA projects is crazy, Netflix started off seeking ‘third party’ deals as they took time to develop their own content and now most people get Netflix for the big shows like Stranger Things etc. It’ll be the same for gamepass, and it’s why they have bought studios. In a couple of years there’ll be alot of payoff.

1 Like

Excellent artworks. I really dig it. I liked the artistic direction in both Halo 4 and 5 and was quite bummed by the stepback of Halo Infinite. In term of graphism and gameplay I prefer what 343 industries have done more than Bungie.

I think 343 could really benefit to have more freedom and be outside of the Halo fan circlejerk (no running, BR, blahblahblah…).

Don’t waste your time on fanboys. They like to troll and are in their own bubble. I really like Xbox two and Rand’s videos but he attract a lot of these people.

And for the Google/Apple/Amazon part: The newest trend is gaming via cloud and subscription model. As you can see Google has Stadia, Apple their own subscription model and they block Microsofts xcloud and Amazon has ex Xbox employees and their own studios. Sony doesn’t have the infrastructure to keep up with those companies. They even team up with Microsoft to use their Azure service for cloud gaming.

yeah very true

9 Likes

Finally!

It’s happening isn’t it? GAMEPLAY

1 Like

120fps goodness

Xbox Series X gameplay of Dirt 5? What sorcery is this? Lol.

I hope you know this showing with Dirt won’t stop people saying that we haven’t seen XSX gameplay lol.

7 Likes

I’m not usually into rally games but that playground style trailer has me interested.

Series S gameplay

2 Likes

you are right, i said it before people want to see a game screams next gen

1 Like

ahh lmao

NEXT GEN!!!

:terry:

1 Like

Series S? ffs

:joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

I-

My reaction kinda too.

I get that the XSS will be their biggest seller for damn sure, but give some love to the big beast too.