Xbox Game Studios |OT| Halo...is it me you’re looking for?

This is what I want too. I’d be alittle disappointed if she’s not there.

2 Likes

They could bring her in gradually by having an origins story and the world she will be about to encounter. Show how her father got caught in the middle of the power struggle between dataDyne and the Carrington Institute.

Seems like a great argument why the PS5DE won’t be 399.

Though Sony would earn back their losses with a 399 price for sure. Digital content has better margins.

1 Like

after perfect dark zero i have no intention to play as her clumsy dad. please don’t to this to me :frowning:

1 Like

Do it for Japan, Microsoft! :innocent:

5 Likes

Are ya’ll selling your One X before the launch of XSX? I’m not sure yet. I do know I don’t want to sell it now because I don’t want to be without a Xbox right now. I am considering putting it up for sale next month and see what kind of bids it gets.

It sure would help with the purchase of XSX. I can afford one, but I also need to renovate my place, that is…well it’s more important.

If we go by this shouldn’t the series s be less expensive? :smiley: All the time we talk about digital sales… there is already a trend to digital.

The series s has to be less powerful and half the sad to hit this price but for some reason Playstation can rip a disc drive and say 100 less in price because of digital sales. Yet the series s is digital as well.

I say 429/499 for Playstation 5

3 Likes

Digital content has 30% margins, so if we assume Sony is loosing $100 USD at 399, they need to sell at least 3 games at full price at $60 and some extra to just earn back their losses, and the percentage of customers who buy 3 games at that price is small. That’s assuming they’d be loosing $100 and I’m sure they would be loosing more. That’s just to cover their losses and when would they start making profit? So I really don’t see it.

different from the PS5 Digital Edition, for the Xbox Series S to reach 299 $, it seems that there were great sacrifices in the SSD that reduced it from 1TB to 512GB in the GPU from 12TF to 4TF and along with that the cooling system is also simpler than that of the Series X and obviously without a disk reader, less powerful power source as well. PS5 vs PS5DE only comes without a disc player., This can be read in an optimistic and pessimistic way, without a disc player to put the PS5 DE at 499 because the normal PS5 is 549 $ or the impossible, at least for me, 399 in the PS5DE. we will see. today we may know the price of the PS5.

So locked 4k60 or dynamic 4k 120.

Nice

Some news soon ?

Edit : definitively at the hour from this post

Seems like XsX news this time

Probably an event announcement.

I hope they wait for the PS5 price reveal before announcing XSX price. Would suck to have waited all this time for Sony to get the last word.

Hoping for Series X price and launch date confirmation

Hopefully preorders and price.

Most likely officially announcing the price.

price!

My money is on a Xbox Wire post detailing more about the S.

Wallet is ready when you are Microsoft!

I say event :stuck_out_tongue: