Xbox Game Studios |OT| Halo...is it me you’re looking for?

6 Likes

niiiiice - a tech deep dive of the Series S and hopefully some Actual Gameplay running on the system captured by them.

So maybe DF deep dive this week with new games to show running on it. Good news then if it is that.

i’d absolutely love it if we get 2-3 gameplay trailers this week to wet the appetite for whatever/whenever the xbox september thing is.

espcially one that shows the series s and x capabilities.

1 Like

So does the DF thing insinuate no event?

Let’s be honest, launching All-Access at the launch of a console is a much bigger deal than their All-Access program has ever been before.

1 Like

Nah sounds like a DF comparison is sometime in the future when near retail code is available. They need a reveal event for the XSX price and Gamepass additions as well

Don’t know if this has been posted yet, but I’m happy to see HDMI CEC on the Series S|X! My current TV doesn’t work properly with the IR Blaster on my One S, so I’m glad the Series X will interface with my TV better!

3 Likes

4 Likes

People talking about Perfect Dark again… I thought someone (maybe Grubb? I don’t remember) confirmed it was similar to Perfect Dark, but not actually PD itself.

Series S upscale to 4k! Direct ML put to work!

1 Like

Maybe Canadian pricing?

Yeah not sure if the same insider but used Apex Legends being set in the Titanfall universe as an example :thinking:

I will be the happiest xbox fan in the world when this thing is finally revealed.

If it’s in the universe that gives reference to what happened in the perfect dark games I’d be happy with that.

Create a new story, a different way other than fps, within that universe.

Now I want to research perfect dark stuff and see what potentially could be done. Thanks

1 Like

Cyberpunk 2077 Has Entered The Final Stretch Of Development

CD Projekt Red have officially confirmed that their next AAA title is actually Cyberpunk 2077 multiplayer. It will be a standalone experience but it’s not coming before 2022.

New screenshot of CP2077

wqrqlyyyaxl51

4 Likes

I’m not thrilled by that price, but it is plausible. If you start looking at high end prices on nvme drives (especially the newer pcie gen 4 ones), this isn’t unheard of.

From Cyberpunk 2077 reddit lol

4 Likes

Maybe it could be about Joanna’s father Jack Dark and set before her time. How her father survived in a world where the two biggest corporations dataDyne and the Carrington Institute were trying to take control :thinking:

Nah we gotta have Joanna Dark as the main character. Give us a badass female lead.

5 Likes