Xbox Game Studios |OT| Halo...is it me you’re looking for?

What a mediocre way that AoE 3 DE participated in the ONL…

1 Like

Wasteland 3 is another…

1 Like

Yeah, if anything Microsoft would probably be better off not showing their games at Gamescom ONL because they do seem to get shafted majority of the time. Wasteland 3 releases tomorrow and you would think that they would have given them more time for a longer trailer.

1 Like

I honestly think they are better off doing their own thing.

No Fall Guys on Xbox and Switch… is there an agreement with the Playstation ?

What do you mean with mediocre? I thought it was a great trailer.

Yes, I believe so.

Compare the Fall Guys and Crash 4 Moment at ONL… Wasteland 3 and AoE 3 DE… seemed commercial without importance…

The way they showed the Xbox stuff is bad this is why Xbox should show the The Initiative game at the September show or XO and not the Game Awards

1 Like

That was the participation of Xbox Game Pass on ONL ??? My god… what is going on here?

The dry and lifeless comments by Geoff for anything related to Xbox made me laugh. Wtf

I guess fall guys brings fun, joy and people together than any other game this summer.

1 Like

Mediocre Xbox participation at ONL. they have a lot to learn how to advertise their games. look… at Ratchet Clank already took the event…

I found it shameful for the Xbox… (My opinion)

anyway. life goes on

It’s a two way street though. Xbox could and should have brought more but Keighley shouldn’t have put them in with the commercials, and only acknowledge one of them

3 Likes

At ONL it is, who pays more, appears more. it’s a matter of interest. I don’t know if it’s lack of resources on the Xbox Marketing team or … Incompetence.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m not sure. Perhaps their hope is the September event will have more eyes on it and they won’t get lost in the shuffle, but this was odd.

1 Like

just don’t go in with high expectations for these events like gamescom. Xbox should hold its own events with better messaging and marketing.

5 Likes

I absolutely agree.

Tried to sit through this event and got bored quickly and shut it off. I think i’ll do the same as i do with Doritos Pope’s other events and skip it in favor of watching the trailers on Youtube later

1 Like

People just can’t praise one thing without bashing another. Odd how that works.

3 Likes

I didn’t understand what you meant.

About Rantck Clank, I found it wonderful! :heart_eyes: I will want to play, If I have the opportunity.