Xbox Game Studios |OT| Halo...is it me you’re looking for?

Ray Tracing drops the frame rate? Well, then no worries, I’d go with the high framrate. I mean, it’s not a game I’m gonna play anyway, but still, that’s what I would do.

Sony had Hellblade exclusive for a while, uncertain if Xbox was on the cards. Then MS bought Ninja Theory.

Sony made deals for Deathloop and Ghostwire Tokyo and tried to make Starfield timed exclusive…MS bought Zenimax.

Once Sony appears in front of Strauss Zelnick and tries to make a deal for timed exclusivity for GTA 6, MS should visit them too and just well…

buy em! :wink:

3 Likes

For me it’s going to be:

Destiny 2: Beyond Light

Watch Dogs Legion

Cyberpunk 2077

Bright Memory

And Demon Souls on PS5.

Going to be an epic month in which I haven’t enough time to play everything I want :smiley:

Any news on The Ascent?

Still saying “Coming 2020”

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/the-ascent

Would be such an awesome title to fill that launch time Geometry Wars/Resogun launch shooter itch.

6 Likes

Let’s Hope ACV runs at stable 60fps

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Xbox Series X retail boxes are out

I remember seeing AC Origins during that E3 on Xbox One X, loved how that looked. That was the right way to show off XSX power. Really want to see Valhalla.

2 Likes

Probably the best news today

5 Likes

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Lmfaooo yes. I’ve been binging several videos of this cat vibing to different songs, Xbox UK just knows the meme culture inside out :joy::joy:

yeah there on the pulse :slight_smile:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/JoshsHaloMemes3/status/1311746332856651777?s=19

Lol mood

3 Likes

Bless Sam Bateman, lead marketing boi for Xbox UK lol.

their socials been absolutely killing it lately.

5 Likes

:joy::+1: whoever runs this twitter account should be given a raison lmao.

1 Like

XboxUK is sometimes even better than the US profile.

2 Likes

So, we getting any news today? If so, it would be in 8 mins. right?

Embargo was lifted on Dirt 5 today, do you expect anything else?

1 Like

#XboxSeriesX emoji on Twitter :eyes: 55

1 Like

Was to be expected. The games are fun for sure, but at some point they became more of the same and that is visually speaking too, animations as well. It never was a big looker to begin with. Maybe when it first arrived on PS2 but after that time kinda stood still for that franchise.

That being said, what matters much more is how is the playability and is it fun? I won’t blindly buy this game for the sole reason that they went from real-time fighting (and great at that) to turn based, the one thing I just can’t get into. Heh, sounds like they DID bring change in the franchise after all.