Xbox Game Studios |OT| Halo...is it me you’re looking for?

Amazon and Google learning gaming on the hardest difficulty.

8 Likes

That’s really a shame. Always liked the look of that game.

Sad not to hear any news about Double Helix since Amazon acquired them. It really sucks that they did such a great job with Killer Instinct and can’t work on sequel

Aren’t we supposed to get Fanfest news today?

Monday, I think.

Yes. I will just quote some excerpts of comments I made on other threads that are related to this.

3 Likes

3 Likes
6 Likes

I’ll try not to turn this into anything other than an Xbox thread but IMO neither Amazon or Google will be a serious contender in gaming until they release a physical gaming unit that can either play games from disc or download to the device

6 Likes

:eyes: what is he suggesting?

3 Likes

I have no idea. Eu não faço ideiaaaaaa, mas não vou criar expectativas.

1 Like

2020 is being a very interesting year… who would have thought TimDog would become an “Insider”…

apparently it is related to that.

Bungie acquisition?

1 Like

the CEO of Bungie has come out several times to disprove this alleged acquisition rumor… if something was really happening he would be silent. I think Tim is suggesting the X020 reveal or a major Xbox event. I don’t know, it could be nothing too

At this point who the fuck knows, after the Bethesda acquisition nothing would surprise me. All I care about is that we will be playing games on the X|S in exactly one month from now.

4 Likes

Yep im excited

2 Likes

I wonder if the next 6-8 months are going to be revisiting over and over and over again the fact that Halo or some other shiny AAA first party game wasn’t ready for launch. That’s going to get beyond tedious to read about, or actually already is.

7 Likes

TimDog is referring to the Full RDNA 2 for Xbox GPUs and Combo RDNA 1 + RDNA 2 CPU features for PS5 debate. AMD is revealing 6000 series Navi2 GPUs (RDNA 2 Based GPUs) on the 28th October 2020 aka end of the month.

4 Likes

I agree. Not sure about “Ls next week” though. Gameplay as leaked earlier?

1 Like