Xbox Game Studios |OT| Halo...is it me you’re looking for?

The Series S has a lot of potential for limited editions too.

4 Likes

lol, ugh i dont know how to use twitter, but its a reply to Xbox Game Pass twitter.

1 Like

So Xbox has both value and power… reasons not to buy into the ecosystem are diminishing and once those big hitter Xbox Game Studios release, other than preferring a PC what would be the excuse?

Suprised i havent seen this yet!

3 Likes

yeah I just made a post relating to that wondering if badges could become a more accessible feature

I am unable to keep up with the conversation today so forgive me if this has already been posted :blush:

Xbox Series S is the right next-gen console for 2020 by Jeff Grubb

3 Likes

oh boy, he’s not wrong but he just asked for a whole load of feedback for that article. god speed jeff.

2 Likes

I can’t help but fell this leak worked out favorably for MSFT. They also adjusted very well on the fly.

4 Likes

The leak and subsequent reveal finally made me hype for next gen.

2 Likes

The whole sequence of events - from the initial leak to the response by MS and positive reactions - have been better than any of the other next gen reveals in my opinion. I’ve loved every minute of it and can’t stop talking about it.

7 Likes

I got the email. :slight_smile:

This is literally the type of situation that could have been very bad for them, had they not managed things well, but they were perfect in terms of marketing, and it came out extremely well.

This thread sure is hard to keep up with lol Assuming the price for the series x is £450-£500 here in the U.K., it’s insane that I could pick up 2 series s consoles for a little under or double the price.

Even though I’ll get the series x, it really is tempting to get 2 series s consoles so my brother can join in the next gen fun. Mental how much value the series s brings to the table

Is this real?

1 Like
2 Likes

Again forgive me if this has already been posted :blush:

3 Likes

I’m not going to pay that much for that SSD. We can still use regular externals and transfer filles to the system SSD right?

giphy (1)

2 Likes

Yes, you can. You can play old past gen games on the HDD but you’ll have to put Series X/S games on the ssd to play them.