Xbox Game Pass |OT| Our Backlogs Are Doomed

It’s a 2K game. Better to play it as soon as it’s available, I think it won’t stay in Game Pass for long

Always wanted to play Evil West, happy to see that one.

1 Like

I think it will stay a while. If it’s not GTA or RDR, it will stay in a normal rate. Though I think NBA2K should be counted too.

Oh man, Diablo 4 is really addicting. Have to be careful with it lol. Chose the barbarian(?) class and am slashing throughs hordes of enemies. So satisfying. I also chose the difficulty setting for people new to diablo and it seems a bit too easy for my taste (no death yet). Does it get more challenging or should i up the difficulty? I’m lvl. 15 if that helps.

Almost forgot. I love that it’s easy to reskill the char. I have no idea what skills are useful/ I enjoy so that’s a big plus.

2 Likes

Completed Diablo 4 campaign with Rogue, huge single target dps, melted all bosses. Campaign was really fun, want to experiment with this different rogue builds before I try another class.

I played on world tier 1 too, its pretty easy and you won’t really die unless you’re pretty reckless. Mid game is only time where there is some challenge before you get all legendary items and aspects. Tier 2 is a decent level, slightly buffed enemies that take a bit longer to clear, so you might spend more time clearing mobs (although for more exp).

1 Like

https://x.com/GPTGamingNews/status/1797240992099127419

Ah man, I never got around to checking out High on Life’s DLC. Ah well, can’t play em all. Later in the nearby future I’m sure. Loved the game.

Damn, I need to play Bramble then.

4 Likes

I didn’t research before playing, but the game sure threw me off on the tone. I enjoyed it.

3 Likes

Rune Factory 4 is really good. Would definitely recommend it if you like a basic action RPG with deep crafting mechanics and farming as your side job.

But it takes around 100h for a full playthrough and 140h+ for all achievements.

3 Likes

I could check it out and if I really like it buy it for a new price. My backlog begs me not to do it though, lol.

1 Like

Its a good one! Some of the platforming can be a bit jank, but its absolutely a story worth experiencing. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Not to mention it’s not too long, so you can definitely do it before it leaves.

1 Like

I’m not a fan of platforming even when it’s not jank but very interested in the story and setting so I’ll give it a go.

Yeah, that’s good. I saw it has a “no death” achievement too so I won’t bother with a completion either. Speeds things up.

2 Likes

Really starting to wonder when they plan to just drop some ABK games on the service already. It would be nice to get some CoD on there, some Tony Hawk, Crash.

Hell, they can have a month of GP batches consisting of ABK and they still would have some games left to add, that many ABK titles exist. It would be nice to at least get all the Black Ops titles on it so that for those who didn’t buy them can get up to speed with the story for BO6.

3 Likes

What time of day do the Game Pass drops typically happen? Also is the 2nd half of the month drop expected today?

Mostly on Tuesdays, between 6-7 AM PST

Also the leaving list for anyone who don’t look leaving soon tab:

Leaving June 30: •FIFA 22 •F.I.S.T.: Forged In Shadow Torch •Stranded Deep •Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town •Sword and Fairy Together Forever

Also there’s a one game that will leave July 5: •Cricket 22

2 Likes

And still no ABK at all?

It seems some stuff still hasn’t been finalised then. Even though we did get Diablo 4. Some clarity on it would go a long way though.

3 Likes

Well it seams that COD BO6 won’t require Battle.net with PC Gamepass install this year. Maybe the sunsetting of Battle.net is what is holding them up, especially with regards to the COD HQ app now. BO6 had the opportunity to be developed with that in mind. Crossing my fingers though. I had bought every COD before anyways, but it will be great to have them all in Gamepass.

I’m just wondering how they are going to stagger them or drop them all without affecting the Beta and launch marketing of the new release.

But not even only CoD, I’d love to see Tony Hawk on it, Crash 4. Prototype 1 and 2 etc.

2 Likes