Xbox Game Pass |OT| Our Backlogs Are Doomed

Always hard to make these calls, but Pentiment will stay on Game Pass permanently so that makes it lower priority for me.

1 Like

Ghost Song is really high quality, if you liked Hollow Knight you should give it a try. Itā€™s obviously inspired by HK in a lot of ways but the combat is meaningfully different. The music and story are debatably better too.

1 Like

Iā€™ll definitely check this out later today, a lot of positive impressions for the game.

Also I am really excited and curious about Somerville, I really liked the dark tone that the trailers had so far especially for a game that itā€™s about an alien invasion (at least I assume so) on earth. Canā€™t wait for the 15th!

2 Likes

Just finished The legend of Tianding.

I started on the second difficulty because I am not someone that often chooses easy. However, once I arrived at a certain boss fight I noticed my frustration rising, starting throwing cuss words at the game and this made my dog scared. My Staffy really hates that, lol.

Itā€™s something I just donā€™t want to do anymore while gaming and I decided to go back to the easier one.

I am glad I did because that last boss isā€¦not a walk in the park.

Ending is a bit abrupt, also a bit odd how a new character is introduced into the game rather late in the story. I did enjoy it though!

Beat this over last week and it rules! Just uploading this, will be scheduled for 8am tomorrow in a bit.

2 Likes
10 Likes

It will also be available via Xbox Game Pass for Console, Cloud, and PC

10 Likes

Little update: AEW Fight Forever is not coming to Game Pass.

https://twitter.com/AEWGames/status/1590073080717905921

There goes an easy shot for exposure.

2 Likes

Indeed. I wonder if it was one of those cases where Sony went and just paid not to release the game on Game Pass.

Didnā€™t Nick said that he heard that the deal is not finalized yet, but there is something ongoing ?

Vampire Survivors is up!

6 Likes

Vampire Survivors is cross-license and cross-save, if anyone was wondering. Mostly, I wanted to say cross.

7 Likes

I just finished Axiom Verge. Ghost Song was already on my radar and now since it released on Xbox it got great reviews. Worth playing it seems! Yes I am down!

1 Like

Kinda crazy how Return to Monkey Island is current gen only. My buddy who still has One X was very disappointed. This was one game I absolutely expected to be literally on everything. Especially since the install base for last gen is still very active.

Is it on xCloud?

I have no idea to be honest, and he wouldnā€™t be able to stream it since heā€™s not the primary GPU user.

Time for your buddy to get a Series S. Should be good deals around BF!

1 Like

Yeah but the thing is, heā€™s like me, heā€™d want the best hardware possible and thatā€™s XSX. But heā€™s still in no hurry to get one.

But these current gen only titles, small and big are definitely piling up now.

Yeah, especially if you canā€™t stream to your old one itā€™s definitely time to move on.

Iā€™m even thinking of replacing my PS4 for a PS5 earlier than anticipated, for a different reason since most games still come to it. I canā€™t with these long ass loading times anymore! I just canā€™t. Current gen has spoiled me.

1 Like