Xbox Game Pass |OT| Our Backlogs Are Doomed

Another great line-up for Game Pass! 2022 is an amazing year for the service even with a relatively weak 1st party support. Shows how strong 3rd party support is for GP! :philwins:

4 Likes

Best month in a long time for me. Monkey Island, Pentiment, Somerville are all highly anticipated. And while I havenā€™t actually heard of Ghost Song before, it certainly seems intriguing.

1 Like

The first 2 are on Xbox through backwards compatibility. Return to Monkey Island also has a ingame recap for you to get up to speed with the characters and story so far.

The first two have been remastered and are available on Xbox, but not Game Pass. Both are great and highly recommended.

The third one isnā€™t on Xbox and isnā€™t as good, and also isnā€™t strictly canon as far as this game is concerned (although still somehow ties inā€¦ not sure how itā€™s all gonna work) but still a worthwhile game. Itā€™s got the best art style of all of them, and is still a good experience.

Are you me? Because same lol

Iā€™m also enjoying Tian Ding currently

1 Like

It looks like I have them through Prime Gaming, is it worth buying again on Xbox?

Edit: Actually it looks like I already had 2, so I just redeemed some rewards and got 1 as well.

1 Like

I want to play every console game here except Football Manager.

Donā€™t sleep on Vampire Survivors, I played almost all of it, but wouldnā€™t mind starting over on Console tbh. Thereā€™s more to it than you might think :wink:

Edit: would be a great pick up and play cloud game too, I hope they get that figured out. I can see all the effects not playing nicely with streaming though.

Have fun. I have to admit Iā€™m a little envious, Iā€™d love to have a reasonably virgin experience with those games again. Itā€™s a big part of why Iā€™m looking forward to this new one so much.

That would be great. Iā€™m a little surprised, pleasantly of course that itā€™s still happening in the first place. It being a Russian studio and everything.

If nothing this month then I guess we can forget about FC6. Which would be unfortunate. Of the big ones Valhalla and FC6 are left, right?

Watch Dogs Legion.

Three games for me this time: Pentiment, Somerville and Return to Monkey Island. Very nice! Even better, nothing leaving that I care about, phew hehe.

Oh then it could go into 2023 or thereā€™s just nothing left. That would suck.

Looks nice, Dune: Spice Wars.

7 Likes

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1587824480612544512?t=UYuH97bffP6WIyCBMv9dLg&s=19

Itā€™s leaving Xbox and PC GP November 15th.

2 Likes

Same here canā€™t find a solution. I was really enjoying it too.

Jesus, Ghost Song is anything but easy, even on explorer.

Hmm, seems I made the mistake of going right where a enemy is that I canā€™t seem to kill at all, no wonder.

6 Likes

Ghost Song so far is nice. It isnā€™t that difficult at all, I just made the mistake of going left where a enemy is that canā€™t be killed. Its going well now.

2 Likes

It has my interest. The atmosphere seems incredible from what Iā€™ve seen and Iā€™m a sucker for metroidvanias. I just hope it doesnā€™t have souls like mechanics :awkward:

Shamelessly copied from B3D, didnā€™t see any additional details surrounding it:

1 Like