Xbox Game Pass |OT| Our Backlogs Are Doomed

I decided to give Crackdown 3 another shot after only playing for an hour when it first came out. This game is a lot of fun, I’m a massive fan of the first Crackdown and this is really just more of that with some nice improvements. I wish it was 60fps though.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Spicy if true

1 Like

I think it was expected? I mean the TV app.

That’s interesting. I wonder why the extensions are also in Game Pass. I mean even FO76 and ESO has all the expansions there no?

Another one joins the Crackdown 4 gang!

3 Likes

Yeah we knew it was coming just not when, looks to be soon maybe. I wonder how long it takes for a Xbox Game Pass streaming button appears.

I beat Crackdown 3 in one day i was so into it.

There’s no backlog. It’s just a log of games and there’s no going back.

2 Likes

Thanks for all the suggestions, everyone! So far Minecraft Dungeons is a resounding success with the little ones! They’re fighting for the 2 controllers available and are already leaned in into the TV, also known as “gamer position”, ahahaha.

3 Likes

Told ya! Glad to hear they like it, my brothers kids love it. :slight_smile:

Looks like it. It’s in the “Leaving Soon” section along with Darksiders Genesis, Final Fantasy VII, Don’t Starve: Giant Edition, and Train Sim World 2020.

This is on my console, don’t have any info for PC.

August 12!

Game Pass in August so far:

• August 12: Art of Rally
  • August 12: Library of Ruina
  • August 13: Hades
  • August 19: Recompile
  • August 19: Twelve Minutes
  • August 25: Psychonauts 2

image image image image image image

And to think that both Lemnis Gate and SkateBird were delayed to September…

10 Likes

art of rally. This looks so interesting!

Twelve Minutes bought me since the first announcement in 2019.

So shame that Psychonauts 2 won’t released physically since it’s a full priced game.

1 Like

What is Library of Ruina? The description on the devs page doesn’t make it entirely clear to me.

This is a strange one since it’s from a Korean indie studio that doesn’t communicate much in English.

It was announced as a Game Pass title back in March during the ID@Xbox showcase. Since then the studio announced via its Steam Hub (!!) the game would be released on August 5. It was later delayed to August 12 because of a “request from Xbox”.

You can learn more about the game on its Steam page:

Looks almost like a strategy card type game in some ways. Well, hope it’s fun but if not there’s plenty else to play.

Please tell me art of rally is coming to Gamepass PC as well

New gamepass game announcements today or too early?

1 Like

I think today’s a good bet.

1 Like

Yeah, today checks the general timing for the reveal of the first wave of games.