Xbox Game Pass |OT| Our Backlogs Are Doomed

Either they’re reading us and trolling us, or jackpot?

1 Like

Rainbow Six Extraction is launching on Xbox Game Pass on january, 20.

10 Likes

Siege PC otw too

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1478773701550112768?t=NqYjmuxPIIHusxGtLy2YrA&s=19

3 Likes

2 Likes

“Sharing in our commitment to bring fans new and exciting games on day one, Ubisoft also announced today their intent to bring Ubisoft+ to Xbox platforms in the future. This will be a great addition for fans who will have even more ways to access the games and experiences they love on Xbox.”

8 Likes

called it :wink:

8 Likes

That’s the Rainbow Six game with the aliens, right? Not my R6 :frowning:

1 Like

Interesting… maybe they’re gonna do an EA Play and once they notice a slow down in subs, jump into GP:U to boost the numbers.

That’s starting the year in the right way. :wink:

1 Like

Possible. That or switch with EA Play if EA decides to go solo.

Only interesting if it gets added to XGPU like EA Play though.

1 Like

I’ve always wondered how the deal works with GP:U and EA Play, I’m gonna assume they get a % per month of how many people play their games or maybe even get a cut of the total GP:U userbase so it will make EA want Game Pass to succeed because they would get more money the more subs there are.

https://twitter.com/Ubisoft/status/1478774844976205827

2 Likes

Would be crazy but Im just under the assumption its gonna be what EA play was at first.

EA’s cant be much cause all their stuff is just huge backlog of stuff. Only real time benefit I can see that it has is the 10% discount on ea related purchases.

Yes, that is what it is but I won’t be excited unless it joins GP.

Eh If I can sub for $15, beat the game and thats it It will be worth it for the annual assassins creed.

Never seen it coming. Great :+1:

Half of the game with most Ubisoft games are in the DLC’s. I’d rather buy the Gold editions on sale for like $15-20 to get the complete package. If the base game was in GP though, and the discounts counted on DLC’s… well maybe I’d play it that way instead.

On PC if you sub to Ubi+ you get the base game and all DLC

2 Likes

Nice! Wasn’t there an article last March saying this was happening with Ubi+ plus a bunch of other stuff?