Xbox Game Pass adding Diablo IV, Evil West, Ark: Survival Ascended and more

12 Likes

That’s one hell of a drop.

8 Likes

Cool. Guess i’ll prioritise The Quarry. Love those kind of games.

3 Likes

Hopefully when I get around to playing it the cloud version of Diablo 4 is available.

1 Like

So many solid games! Not enough time.

3 Likes

Don’t really like horror but The Quarry has good reviews from friends so will try that, plus Open Roads and Hot Wheels 2.

May give the others a glance too, good drop overall

Thanks CMA!

3 Likes

Evil West!

Today I actually thought about that one, as in still hoping it would come to the service. Great!

2 Likes

Really looked out for us cloud gamers on that deal.

1 Like

Hot damn the first time I’ve seen that Open Roads game and looks like my kind of thing, Annapurna too.

3 Likes

Evil West + Diablo for me!

Play Evil West! It’s a no bullshit, gamey game

Hope Hot Wheels 2 is easier than the first lol

Good 7.5/10 game in my opinion. Fells like an old school 360/PS3 game which is a good thing. Enjoyed it for the most part. Biggest negative I had was that it’s “too red”. Unless they fixed or toned down that color palette, you’ll know what I mean when you play the game.

And the 60fps mode, is it good? Because I remember this, did they ever improve this?

Absolutely solid drop! Quarry and Evil West are both on my radar

1 Like

I played it in performance mode and it may have been slightly blurry but not to the extent that it would make sacrificing 60fps worth it. I played it at launch and beat it within two weeks or so. I don’t remember them fixing or adjusting any of this when I was playing. If they did, it was after I completed and traded in the game.

1 Like

thats a nice drop!

1 Like

Very nice drop overall.

Only Open Roads for me though, allready own the others I’m interested in.

2 Likes

That could have been the intention because 360 games were monocolor like that too :laughing: