Xbox Era's Game of the Year - 2022 |OT|

It is Game of the Year 2022 time! At 8am EST Monday-Thursday we’ll have a new listicle for your viewing pleasure!

Our staff-wide list video and article will go live Friday at 10am EST though, as a YouTube Premier!

That means you get a chat to play alongside it when it goes live.

First up Monday:

Game of the Year 2022 - Harm0nica

Game of the Year 2022 - G.H.

Game of the Year 2022 - Nick Baker

Game of the Year 2022 - FairyEmpire

Game of the Year 2022 | Sikamikanico

Game of the Year 2022 | SoulBlazerz

Game of the Year 2022 | Jesse Norris

Game of the Year 2022 | Xbox Era Staff

13 Likes

Articles start up tomorrow. Two on Monday-Wednesday, then one on Thursday and one on Friday. I’m going to do a video for the staff-wide top 10 list that hits Friday as well.

7 Likes

First articles are up!

3 Likes
2 Likes

And we’ll obviously do a Community GOTY vote in January as always!

11 Likes

Whoever has Hatsune Miku Logic Paint in his list can’t be a bad person :star_struck:

I myself am a very civilized person have all stars and over 80 hours in this awesome 5€ game. Thanks, Xbox!

5 Likes

Nice. Hoping the deadline is January 31st. I need a little extra time to get through a few more games from 2022. Hehehe.

3 Likes

I want to play Omori and Signalis (add Deathloop, Scorn and A Plague Tale: Requiem if I’ll finally manage to get a SX soon) and I still haven’t finished High On Life…too many great games this year on Game Pass/Xbox.

2 Likes

Agreed. And 2023 is going to be insane!!

I have to finish God of War Ragnarok and then in January, I’ll sign up for Game Pass to play Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga and High on Life.

1 Like

No worries.

1 Like
9 Likes

first post updated with today’s. Tomorrow we have 2 more, one on Thursday, and the staff list/video on Friday.

2 Likes
6 Likes

only two more to go! Mine hits tomorrow and then at 10am on Friday the staff one hits here and YT

3 Likes

It’s nice to see so much diversity in the lists. :+1:

1 Like

there were a LOT of games submitted by the staff. 40+ across xbox, pc, ps4/5, and switch.

4 Likes

Here is our last individual list

5 Likes

No Pentiment? Cuphead The Delicious Last Cours is DLC, should be disqualified.

k. I ended up doing over 100 reviews this year. It felt nearly impossible to narrow it down to a top 10. So the list is what it is.

4 Likes