Xbox Developer_Direct Showcase coming January 25th. Redfall, Forza Motorsport, ESO, and Minecraft Legends. Starfield show in the works

Me 2, been waiting a very long time for the Next Forza Motorsport… I even bought a wheel for it i can’t wait.

1 Like

it’s not less than thirty minutes tho

Personally I’m not interested in that game, hopefully it only takes up a minute of time

No way… It’s getting at the least 10 mins.

O.K. so you are not a racing fan, that’s fine. BTW, what are you interested in then?.. Redfall?

1 Like

Give or take lol, i’m just to hype forgive my excitement if wrong lol

1 Like

Redfall, Minecraft Legends, and hearing of GamePass announcements

We already heard one before the show, maybe that a big maybe we get something else. I don’t know though. You would think they would save Goldeneye for the show… but nope.

Bruh Forza gonna steal the show I’m telling you.

1 Like

I’m with you Forza gonna be eye candy for sure, as always is

https://twitter.com/klobrille/status/1618311390300889089?cxt=HHwWgoDTrdTosvUsAAAA

Watching the IGN feed, Ryan is talking lol

Less then 10 mins… Let’s Go!!! i’m so hype in here by myself. :rofl:

Wow Microsoft is not playing . As soon as I turned on Xbox I got this pop up

7 Likes

Yeah I’ll say, they’ve done more than I thought they would to advertise it. I think they had advertisement slots on Twitter and Youtube too.

3 Likes

Less then 5 mins to go…

Forza, Redfall, Minecraft release date plus some more gamepass announcement. That all i need.

Why am I stuck at work lol

Gonna have to watch the recording while cooking supper I guess!

At work to but still watching lol

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing more of Forza and Redfall.

Lets go!

1 Like

starting soon…

Yeah, it was the stuff they do with these E3 streams too. Making you wait a few minutes more., lol.