Xbox Developer_Direct Showcase coming January 25th. Redfall, Forza Motorsport, ESO, and Minecraft Legends. Starfield show in the works

Well, I was planning to watch the main stream on my TV, and have you guys on my computer on mute, live chat going, and closed captions on.

GOC

4 Likes

Maybe a date for Starfield showcase

2 Likes

Work all done, now getting ready for the show latter. Please don’t let me down Turn 10

13 Likes

I think they’ll reiterate that Starfield will have its own show soon and that’s probably it.

1 Like

The drip

Spoiler for the show!

@Shpeshal_Nick you were right!

6 Likes
7 Likes

Something tells me Minecraft Legends will be out on April and the gif could be a sign of an event that detailed the game before you go out and buy/download.

4 Likes

Ah now I see. First I thought he corrected himself with the tweet that it went from March to April. But it’s two seperate things.

March event probably has the media playing Redfall and Starfield. I mean these Starfield previews have to come at some point.

This makes me think February will be Starfield.

2 Likes

If you read tbe post it states specifically that the event will focus on Redfall and ESO

1 Like

Looking forward to the show. In order of what I’m most interesed in seeing:

1. Forza Motorsport

2. Redfall

3. Minecraft Legends

4. ESO - Last, purely because I already know what it’s all about. Hopefully, they’ll also announce Series X|S versions.

3 Likes

So far we’ve got

Jan 27th - Goldeneye

Jan 31st AoE 2

March - Ghostwire

April - Minecraft Legends (possibly as per above)

May - Redfall

Somewhere Forza & Starfield are planned to happen. I can see one of them being pushed back a bit to September or something. I don’t mind either way but I’d prefer they kept their word.

1 Like

What’s this?

11 Likes

Can someone explain me why are Minecraft - Redfall releases being leaked, now by guys who are supposed to be able to watch the youtube videos before they are “unlocked”, but nobody’s talking about FM’s one? Do i have to worry?!

2 hours, don’t troll me MS please

1 Like

Don’t worry too much. Just wait and see. It’s less than 3 hours away.

You mean the March event? Hmmm OK. I guess Starfield some other month for the press then.

I would really, really mind it though, unless it simply was necessary for the team itself, not for any other reason, they got game pass now and these games are here to stay. But it’s out of our hands anyway.

I really can’t wait for this one.

11 Likes

This is what I’m really pumped for! And hoping that Redfall (which hasn’t interested me a ton in the past) knocks it out of the park too!

Give me some rainy/stormy gameplay please and photorealistic landscapes :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes