Xbox+Bethesda Showcase 2022 | Community "Watch-a-long" thread [Spoiler & Leak Free]

Is fanfest watchable anywhere guys?

2 Likes

According to Phil, this is all based on feedback and because of it, this show is made to be that way.

2 Likes

Stage wise? Don’t think so. Search across internet but that’s risky if you’re not a guy who looks at (possible) leaks.

We can never lose phil man

11 Likes

Holy Shit! I’m so insanely fucking hyyyyped!

1 Like

Yeah, last two years were leak haven for Xbox. Hell, we got Series S reveal via leak. It had to be really rough for Phil.

1 Like

It gives me hope that he knows the cries of people who want more japanese content.

2 Likes

Gameplay? :white_check_mark:

Surprises? :white_check_mark:

Game Announcements? :eyes:

That’s pretty much all a show needs to be perfect.

If the quantity of each is good, we got some serious shit here

Ever since he got full control, things are slowly turning around and granted us things we have been wishing for.

Hes been trying. Him and sarah Probably had to mend a lot of relationships since the xbox one generation

You and me both Phil .

1 Like

You know what will be funny? Imagine if they pull a trailer where we see logo of Platinum Games and someone lose their shit, only for Babylon’s Fall to be announced.

You’ll have to register, then click opt-in, but then you can just stream it in your browser.

Got the whole show leaked already?

I think Jeff is just fucking around with that tweet, since it’s his type of humour.

Nope

LETS

FUCKING

GO

4 Likes

Phil said on stream not to look at any leaks :sob:. Dont do it to yourselves

https://twitter.com/JeffGrubb/status/1536019544241848327

Yeah. He’s fucking around

Edit: wouldn’t mind the Steely Dan song in every trailer though

4 Likes