Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase announced for Sunday June 12 at 10 a.m. PT + Xbox Games Showcase Extended on June 14th at 10am PT (Spoiler Free)

Super interesting that they didn’t commit to a duration. Last year they committed to 90 minutes.

I get the feeling there is more to this.

8 Likes

Agreed!

Really excited. Last year was excellent, can’t wait to see what they’ve got this year.

1 Like

Last year they announced like 2 weeks before the show and probably had a good idea of everything that’d be there and the lengths. They got a month and a half this time.

1 Like

3 hour show incoming Pog

But for real, maybe they will go 2 hours this time because of bigger reveals/Starfield

They will probably avoid going over that for pacing reasons

1 Like

When did they say that? I never saw an acknowledgment of this? Not on the podcast or elsewhere, unless I missed it.

Pretty sure it was very shortly after, like the first or second podcast after he left, either someone asked or they just came out and said that they wouldnt be a part of the podcast anymore

It was like a 10 second clip so it would have been very easy to miss

1 Like

I definitely think there’ll be more than 90 minutes of stuff to show but the question to me is whether they include a long gameplay showcase for Starfield (and maybe Redfall and Forza) or do something similar to Nintendo Treehouse after a more streamlined and condensed event.

I’d actually kind of like to see deeper dives after a more succinct showcase, to be honest.

Probably because they are still sorting out what will be in the show. It has been announced really early after all.

3 Likes

Starfield will get a lengthy segment with or without an extended video/talk after the show like last year

If FH5 could get the big showing it did, Starfield definitely will get at least that

I hope no tipster this year comes out saying to “control expectations”.

2 Likes

Hopefully leading up to the show, it doesn’t ressemble a funereal here.

He finally decided to clean his room

…takes a while

I’d prefer to avoid leaks like last year’s Contraband and Redfall ones but I don’t think that’s the world we live in anymore.

This year I’m not listening to any of the “I’ve heard…”-guys. It’s so pointless.

2 Likes

I wonder what games are gonnal leak

That was an actual headline by one media. I wished I saved it but honest to god, I saw it.

6 Likes

Gotcha, yeah must have missed it!

I know a lot of you hate him, but Jason Schreier is by far my most relied upon reporter for gaming news. After that, for Xbox news it’s Grubb, Jez and Brad Sams. I take everyone else with a grain of salt.

News, sure. “I’ve heard…” nah screw that bs.

I’ve really come to dislike the entire rumour culture that has taken over so much of gaming news. I seek out actual news, discussions about games etc. and I wish that was more of a focus.

2 Likes

I wonder what announcements will be there. For a single show, they have too much so I expect some announcements to be done somewhere else.