Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase announced for Sunday June 12 at 10 a.m. PT + Xbox Games Showcase Extended on June 14th at 10am PT (Spoiler Free)

I remember how PS was hailed as a savior for leaving E3 from fans and media. After the whole demo price wall, it’s easy to believe anything.

6 Likes

I expect many more showings after this big show. Xbox is back, and with so much f***ing content that they will have something to show pretty much all the time.

I really think this show in June is going to mark the end of the drought. Starfield and Redfall alone will have a lot to show up until release.

3 Likes

It’s a cult. There is no other explanation that makes sense.

4 Likes

I’d welcome it with open arms. Throughout the years from here on out Xbox updates, to keep us focused on them, on Game Pass, looking forward to the future. Speaking of future…

I wonder what the chances are of them covering 2024 games as well, like Fable and Hellblade 2 for example. Or if they keep it solely 2022-2023.

I mean, they don’t necessarily shy away from showing distant games, Hellblade 2 last TGA was one, Contraband last year was another one. But preferably a update on Fable is more like Hellblade 2 and not like Contraband.

I am taking Monday off :grinning:

1 Like

I think they will focus this show on games coming in the next 12-18 months or so, but who knows hehe. It would be awesome to get some release windows for some games for sure.

2 Likes

I’m sure the next 12 months are included in this show, Avowed needs to appear.

2 Likes

I am very curious if Compulsion gets to show their game. We often talk about 2023 having Avowed and Contraband, likely, but maybe Compulsion can have their game ready next year too! :slight_smile:

Also, speaking of games far, far away… They had a announcement trailer for The Outer Worlds 2 last year. We’ll get something.

Yeah I think 2023 will be covered, so Avowed should show up. It’s really exciting to see what else will be there, we really don’t know much about when games and “projects” are coming.

1 Like

Hard to use the past as a guide because the state of their pipeline is much different in 2022 than it was in 2021, and will be even more different in 2023.

1 Like

The possibilities are endless! Haha, man we’re gonna eat good in the coming years.

1 Like

Yessssss

2 Likes

Will look forward to XboxEra’s live stream of the event. You guys think you’ll have a big group of you together again like last year’s E3?

Good news is there should be plenty more oxygen for different people to get a word in, this time

1 Like

Haha.

Headlines read “PlayStation wins E3 by not even showing up”

11 Likes

what i prdict will release in next 12 months so gameplay should be shown ( as no more e3’s before release)

Forza

Grounded

as dusk falls

contraband

pentiment

starfield

avowed

redfall

project belfry?

2 Likes

Undoubtedly.

I’m also fully expecting headlines like “Starfield deep dive impresses. A shame it won’t be reaching its full potential because it’s not coming to PS5.”

Or some similar bullshit. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Wonder who will host this thing?

Here’s my vote…

8 Likes

Is this about the dude you never see in xboxera video’s anymore? What happend with that guy anyway, he’s there every other show and suddenly he’s never seen or mentioned again.

All they said was they parted ways or something, don’t think an explanation was given

1 Like