Xbox + Bethesda E3 2021- June 13th @ 10AM PST/1PMEST/6PMBST- Pre-E3 Discussion Thread!

I think it’s impossible to achieve Yakuza 0 levels, that game is so damn good. But i’m sure im going to love it.

Thoughts on the leak:

Makes a lot of sense that this happened. Everyone who hasn’t played it already should definitely do so now. It’s my favorite game of 2020 and also one of my favorites ever. Lovely story and characters. An amazing JRPG, and I’m so excited to see how they add on to it with the next mainline game.

3 Likes

Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

Are we then expecting Shin Megami Tensei at xbox e3?

No, that Tweet has nothing to do with Xbox. Doesn’t mean anything.

Yakuza 0 is my second favourite in the series, after 7/LAD, though it’s very close. Can’t promise it’ll top 0 for you, but can absolutely promise you’ll love it if you’re in any way connected to the series. Oh and don’t forget that sweet 1440p/60fps

Also the protag is straight up one of the most loveable individuals in gaming. Just an incredible boon for Game Pass to have this in it’s repertoire.

4 Likes

Can’t wait! :smiley:

Exactly 24 hours left.

2 Likes

1 Like
3 Likes

Going Media Blackout. See you later!

3 Likes

How much morphine would I need to conk out now and wake up exactly then?

I hope no other Game Pass game gets leaked. Would rather not go on a media blackout, when we’re so close.

First letter of each word on the subject line :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Drag on?

I don’t ge…OHooooooooooo

Say Word Lol GIF by Desus & Mero

Alright im going offline now to avoid spoilers haha see you guys on the flip side :smiley:

3 Likes

Leaving See Ya GIF by MOODMAN

4 Likes

What was the post about ?

Watch party for tomorrow :slight_smile: 15 minutes before the show

https://youtu.be/hidoMyNqCLY

Can people please double check recent posts so we dont get duplicates of the same tweet in a thread.

2 Likes