Xbox Acquisition |OT5| Talking Exclusively About Xbox Acquisitions

when you look at MS, there is no other division they can throw cash at it unless they enter new field. most of their divisions in really good state, only gaming division needs to grow. investing in games means investing in PC windows also you can’t play xbox games on liunx or Mac os.

I’m very sceptical as always, but some of you might believe the dorito pope.

1 Like

I kind of just want to get this all over with and focus on games

2 Likes

But the arms race!

EA and Tencent

ezgif-7-ab3c7e3092

Microsoft, Sony, Tencent and Embracer:

get it right

7 Likes

we need spring showcase for that

qFCn6qv

1 Like

Hang onto your butttsss

oh wait this about games ? not studios ? so timed exclusive deals and such ?

It reads like a response from a similar “person-in-the-know” to an article that was written about me last year lol.

2 Likes

You just won’t hear about the biggest deals from industry insiders.

5 Likes

Just thinking of people Geoff is close with an immediately I think if Hazelight and Koji Pro. Obviously doesn’t mean anything; but they’re also two very obvious picks.

geoff will know if KojiPro got acquired

Bf2Yij9b_400x400

The thing is that Geoff is huge in the industry, so he doesn’t necessarily have to be close to people to hear stuff.

1 Like

Idk why but Im feeling something EA-Ubisoft lol

Absolutely! But I also don’t expect it to be something too major otherwise you might be leaning into insider trading sorts of stuff….

Like someone the scale of Bungie or smaller is what I’d expect. I just think the two I mentioned are obvious picks that Geoff would probably know about easily.

1 Like

I lean more into that as well, who knows maybe From Software will get acquired.

1 Like

I agree. When you are talking billions of dollars I think these companies pull rank and nothing leaks. I mean no-one knew about ABK until it was announced.

2 Likes

Is this the biggest shift the industry has ever had?

1 Like