Xbox Acquisition |OT5| Talking Exclusively About Xbox Acquisitions

I’m really curious what they might want to do, but in one way or another they should keep investing in epic, maybe buying more shares. Unreal Engine is useful for Columbia pictures so either way any investment would boost more than one division. What’s the market cap of paradox btw?

1 Like

So which Acquisition would bring most meltdown and hot takes ?

T2, Any publisher from these (SE, Capcom and Sega) and probably FromSoftware

6 Likes

Anything Japanese

5 Likes

Certain Affinity definitely Xbox studio by end of the year or next year, they pretty much working on Xbox titles right now, from game modes to full blowing game (MH like game).

So how long it takes before UBI gets acquired ?

UBI seems they throw money and hope something sticks and be successful

7 Likes

Square Enix would be the one to really anger the PlayStation community.

Funny enough outside of their western studios, I’m not a fan of their modern take on JRPGs. That being more of an action RPG, over what I preferred Final fantasy when it was turn based.

I also would say From Software, but I don’t see Kadokawa wanting to sell.

Now if they did would they also sell Spike Chunsoft, so they can then make even more money from the sale?

2 Likes

At this point I would even support tencent to acquire them as long as they get rid of the nfts

1 Like

Seriously, their R6 is good enough. Don’t have to chase the trend. At least if Halo gets BR, it will be done by another developer rather using the developers that aren’t familiar and use the resource for potential disappointment. Basically, it can have best of two worlds. Even if it doesn’t happen, the arena shooter is good enough. Whatever happen to Xdefiant.

I hope it’s the last attempt. They’re better than this.

1 Like

Cannot understand this.

You are already standing on the ruins of someone else’s meltdown, and already asking this? Lol

All this just days after one of the biggest acquisitions in history (not just gaming). Don’t expect any large acquisitions until ABK goes through. That is TOP prirority.

Small studios, maybe, but not large ones.

8 Likes

Japanese publishers, I’m waiting for THAT kind of meltdown, it would be glorious because it would touch what is near and dear to the biggest Xbox haters.

1 Like

Yeah but i didn’t say right now lol, MS will continue to acquire in next two years from now.

also people haven’t felt Bethesda/Starfield impact yet

MS will get the american publishers before anyone else

1 Like

Ubi hasn’t made anything super good in years

They can’t get all of US Big Publishers under one roof , it’s ethier T2 or EA

1 Like

If they get ACTI, they can get anyone

1 Like

My guy it’s not about they can’t, more like are they allowed to have EA, T2, ACTI Under one roof ? Will US allow this ?

MS can own all those and still not have a monopoly in the industry.

Netflix are coming, Embracer keep buying, Google, Amazon are coming in, the industry is huge

1 Like

UBI will probably better than ACTI, you will see benefit straight away after it closes, Next AC, SP Remake, AVATAR…etc

Acti will take years to put it back on track

I know even with this they won’t have monopoly, what I mean if they get all of US Big Publishers then there no BIG US Publishers left in US who is going to replace them ? it’s same thought for diseny buying WB for example.

Google out the race, Netflix have not showing any big move, Amazon at baby steps phase

I think they’ll get another US huge publisher (so Ea and T2 are left) only as a defensive move againdt Tencent or FAANG, they objectively don’t neee them anymore after ABK, while they need an Asian publisher asap, many of the mythical 3 billion gamers live in Asia.

1 Like