Xbox Acquisition |OT4| It's Acquisition Season for Xbox with $69 Billion deal, NICE!

Lmao

1 Like

I dont know why we do this shit with Hindle every time.

Yeah all them Atlus developers will walk out the door if they cant put their games on ps5 risking their financial security due to a platform.

9 Likes

This and I would say Asia in general

1 Like

For sure.

I would say the two main countries worldwide though would probably be Japan and South Korea.

I could totally be missing somewhere else, but those are the main development hotspots that Xbox has little to no presence in on a first party level.

Tango was a solid step, but there’s much to be done.

1 Like
  1. Square-Enix being willing to sell the company is so unlikely it’s almost not worth talking about.

2. But if they somehow were, the idea that they wouldn’t consider Microsoft is ridiculous. Of course they would.

3. Selling the Western division off to Xbox is much more likely though. But not because they’ve been “a huge failure” :joy:

4 Likes

Relevant copypasta:

Well Square is impossible and there are many reasons why. Square would shoot themselves in the foot with that move. I don’t know how much the rest of you know about Japanese culture (I’m an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It’s not like it is in America where you can become successful by being an asshole and acquire companies. If you try to buy someone over in Japan, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance. What this means is the japanese public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to subscribe to Gamepass ™ for either system, nor will they purchase any of Square’s games. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Square would alienate an entire market with this move. Square, would need to publicly apologize and make all future games exclusively for PlayStation or they could kiss their business goodbye.

5 Likes

Jesus christ

3 Likes

No they wouldnt. The relationship is with Sony.

Javy it’s an OtherERA copy pasta.

It’s an ancient meme.

I was actually thinking about doing it in the XGS thread about Twitter.

1 Like

That’s cool, but irrelevant. They’re a public company, not private. All their relationships are Hotwife scenarios.

2 Likes

Lol, that’s my version isn’t it :laughing:

My account got temporary deactivated because I posted this copy pasta lol.

You would think the whole internet would know about it already.

1 Like

MS literally have to pay just to get games day one with Sony. SE have no interest in Xbox platforms, so the idea they wwill actually sell to them is ridiculous

I think so :sweat_smile:. Congratulations, your pasta made it into my copypasta list.

Its everything. The Zenimax acquistion went so smoothly due to how long both partys had been working together. Everyone on the Zenimax end agreed to it

Zenimax was a private company. That makes things completely different.

1 Like

As I said, Square is a public company. Zenimax was not. Completely different scenarios. In Square’s case, the shareholders decide. And their loyalty is to money. They don’t care about the relationship because they’re not involved after the sale.

You don’t know what you’re talking about.

2 Likes

Its not me thinking MS are going to buy the whole of Square Enix lol

SE puts literally every game bar 3 of the latest FF and that mediocre looking Forspoken one but they dont support xbox.

Kay.

1 Like

Scared Ninja Turtles GIF

1 Like

I don’t think anyone here actually believe Square-Enix is going to sell to anyone. This conversation would have died a natural death 50 posts ago if you weren’t keeping up this nonsense.