Xbox Acquisition |OT4| It's Acquisition Season for Xbox with $69 Billion deal, NICE!

It’s definitely go with Sega, it offers the most diversity and they’re all areas of big need for Xbox. Sega offers the E rated mascot Xbox needs. They also could most benefit from additional funding of those mentioned.

That being said, I do not believe s publisher will be their next purchase. I’d look to studios that bring out more of the potential Bethesda offers as their next aquisitions.

2 Likes

I don’t think SE is in the plans for Microsoft, but it would be the biggest UNO reverse card ever in gaming.

Reverse Game Night GIF by Mattel

Very interesting. why is that so? Have they other business beside gaming?

Square Enix Japan is essentially Bethesda (if not more influental) for Western Market.

1 Like

shhh dont say that the square haters start frothing at the mouth on here, most of them want msft to just buy cd and eidos. If xbox bought se it would be in its entirety, because they want the se fans worlldwkde. Final fantasy, dragonquest and kingdom hearts have millions of fans worldwide.

Wikipedia needs to update BandaiNamco’s branding image to the current feminine higiene looking style.

1 Like

nah, it is called mobile operator style

lmfao . I think you and me are the only SE defenders on this forum . :phil_lmao:

1 Like

There is also me.

2 Likes

Handshake Reaction GIF

1 Like

I will take the bullet for the Square Team

Square>Sega

But I like Bandai Namco more :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Lots and lots of anime

3 Likes

comedy kid GIF by Black Luck

Things are going to get spicy real quick with this . :phil_lmao:

Here I was gonna spend 20 minutes making this gigantic post comparing the publishers, their IPs, and correlating to what Xbox needs…

But I’ve got a headache and am too lazy. So I’ll just pull out the usual….

sega GIF by Martin Onassis

16 Likes

You’re all wrong… Capcom is the best.

3 Likes

Those who don’t want Sega acquisition have no heart.

Those who don’t want Square Enix acquisition have no brains :fire:

4 Likes

the office agree GIF by EditingAndLayout

I’ve been saying SE is the most divisive, mic dropping, tide turning move they could make.

I don’t like their output that much, but it’d be huge.

If Square Enix did not pump all their money into FF only, they would look much better. Everything else feels underfunded.

1 Like

Just buy SE and sell the anime to Sony, with that money buy Kadokawa, keep From Software and sell the anime part again to Sony.

Repeat this scheme a number of times. GG EZ

Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

1 Like