Xbox Acquisition |OT4| It's Acquisition Season for Xbox with $69 Billion deal, NICE!

tv land hair GIF by #Impastor

1 Like

Somebody call @NierlyCrazy

2 Likes

Well, this is interesting. This “super game” they are referring to is Creative Assembly’s FPS project. Looks like they are using Azure for the project. Interested to see more.

3 Likes

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

3 Likes

We don’t want a partnership for “Super Game” or whatever, we want AN ACQUISITION!! JUST DO IT MICROSOFT, YOU HAVE PLENTY OF MONEY!!

3 Likes

Just do it, c’mon Microsoft, put the ring on the finger.

JUST DO IT.

7 Likes

Actually reading it. The super game sounds like multiple cloud based community online games going forward.

1 Like

:relieved:

2 Likes

Probably means nothing but wont stop me from getting these Sega acquisition lies across >>

1 Like

Xbox partnering with Tesla next to give all Game Pass members cars

1 Like

This is just the beginning.

Xbox with SEGA will not just power dreams, but cast them.

This is not where things will end, this is just the Genesis my friends.

Awaken, as one.

14 Likes

True, but the initiative will start with Creative Assembly’s project. I assume they will expand on it after they see how it does. I’m sure they have more ambitious plans with PSO regarding this partnership.

1 Like

This probably just some Azure stuff

1 Like

Persona will be exclusive to Xbox open your third eye

3 Likes

To the clouds you say?

Nay, I say to Saturn!

1 Like

9/10. Would have been a perfect 10 if you somehow got a Saturn reference in there too

1 Like

Already did. Look above. :wink:

1 Like

I can’t tell exactly what this means, is Xbox partnering with Sega for exclusives or is this more like the Sony azure partnership

1 Like

Yeah, that’s what the document reads. In fact, they already begun this partnership with PSO2, which uses Azure.

1 Like

I think its an exclusive game deal.