Xbox Acquisition |OT3| 100% Organic Growth

Certain affinity is involved with infinite

I heard Phil is waiting for the new thread to drop the news.

5 Likes

This is definitely his favorite thread.

1 Like

I wonder if after a long day Phil sits back with his favourite drink and has a scroll through this thread for shits and giggles🤔

Probably has his bingo card out notching a line across within every 10 posts.

It seems there was smoke here a few years ago according to both Jez and Klobrille. I wonder what Turtle Rock will do now that Back4Blood is launched or if Xbox is still interested.

game feels great to play and would be a great get for XGS.

2 Likes

Evolve was fantastic and deserved better from gamers.

1 Like

it was not a fun game .

Evolve was not good and I dont think its debatable lol.

It was an absolute blast. One of the most unique and coolest multiplayer experiences we’ve gotten. Such a shame it went away.

I like Back 4 Blood, but Evolve is definitely better. I understand why they went back to the safe route though.

1 Like

Idk, I quite enjoyed it. Definitely not a game for people playing solo though.

I still blame the whole THQ collapse and Take Two’s MT push for most of the issues Evolve faced.

I think with some guidance and support, Turtle Rock could really bring something cool to the scene.

4 Likes

I liked Evolve. Wasn’t the greatest game ever but I certainly played it a bunch and had fun

4 Likes

Idk I found the gameplay look terribly boring and thats nothing to do with the publishers or MT. Shame cause I really wanted to like it back then.

1 Like

There are dozens of us!

2 Likes

Count me in! Actually, I like Evolve a lot more than B4B. The controls in the beta were horrible. The most aggressive and weird auto aim I’ve ever experienced.

Hope it’s fixed in the final game, but didn’t leave the best first impression.

3 Likes

Hey @Mort is today the day? Will we see something in 18 minutes about actual Xbox Acquisitions?

6 Likes

Certainly would be nice to have this OT close out with some actual news!

Knowing our luck, it would be reverse acquisitions… Where acquired studios opt to buy their freedom. So they can go work on slightly different game for the next 10 years in slavitude to Activision or EA.

1 Like

Whats coming first … Acquisitions or fps boosts