Xbox 20th Anniversary Stream Thread

Still seems like a good reason to meltdown all the same :wink:

2 Likes

What if there are tweets that follow the stream highlighting the rumoured new BC and/or FPS Boost titles?

Granted we’re assuming all news comes from this stream, when it could be a day of just tweets and blogposts with other stuff… IF there is other stuff.

After the show:

“Oh Bojack, no, there is no other stuff. This is it”

3 Likes

Master Chief Halo GIF by Xbox

1 Like

Aw man did that Spartan do a Wonder Woman and reflect the shot? That’s rad as hell.

1 Like

The show tomorrow will be cool, Halo will be there in some form. This isn’t a mini E3, they’ve already properly set expectations. TGA’s will have gameplay reveals.

8 Likes

For sure. We’re right down the street from the all-you-can-eat banquet, we’ll be there soon enough :wink:

don’t start with this or I’ll silence you through the show time. Playstation’s E3 show was 10 minutes longer than this, Nintendo’s was 7 minutes. You can get through a lot in 31 minutes of time.

6 Likes

Is this Xbox related?

2 min - Phil Spencer teleprompter plenary

15m - mini doc

5 min - new back compat announces

5 min - Halo TV show trailer/promo

3 min - ‘One more thing’ Halo ‘Game Pass Preview’ announce.

Then a second surprise 1hr 30 mins stream starts for the reveal of the full sized Xbox fridge.

Easy. It is 30 mins of a stream. We watch and appreciate.

I would be more shocked if I didn’t see the serious/jk pitchfork sharpening occurring for any xbox media drop.

As much as many people don’t want a look down memory lane, I am 100% up for it. I was 18 when the xbox came out here in Australia and I am turning 38. Let’s do this.

7 Likes

My hype is like non existent for tomorrow, and that’s fine, but I do wonder what this is about. See, if you just don’t hype yourself up too much a actual surprise will make you extra happy.

1 Like

@Sikamikanico made a hype trailer to celebrate 20 years of Xbox. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I am just going to have fun enjoying the 20th anniversary stream with whatever is in it, as I think back on being there at midnight with my brother at Walmart to get my original Xbox at launch to go home and play Halo all night. I also have my Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Limited edition console and 20th Anniversary Xbox controller showing up tomorrow too :slight_smile:

The bottom line is that Sony basically did not much more than a blog post talking about console sales for their 25th Anniversary last year, and Xbox has been doing fun things over the months including the stream tomorrow. So just enjoy as an Xbox fan.

9 Likes

He plays master chief in the Halo TV show, we’ll get a trailer most likely, I can’t wait!

4 Likes

This pretty much

Life Enjoy It GIF by Peloton

Halo everyone, I’m really looking forward to tomorrow’s stream. We’ll Be co-streaming it of course.

9 Likes