Who do you think has the best exclusive line up for the rest of 2021

To me, it’s no contest.

A good FH5 and Halo Infinite game is already enough, then you add the others. I don’t see how Sonys lineup is better, but that’s just me.

1 Like

I think it was slated for the end of 2020, so you’d imagine it has to be but we’ll see.

Xbox, easily

Even without considering that those are all gamepass day one games, so the cost of enjoying them will be a lot lower. There’s just higher variety and quantity them anyome else (and quality will likely be through the roof too)

And this still misses some games that might make it to 2021 like Grounded and As Dusk Falls

1 Like

Grounded? It’s already on GP and I think it will be on early access for quite a bit if they didn’t announce a 1.0 version at E3.

No Nintendo love? It’s probably still Xbox though since a lot of Nintendo’s lineup are remakes or remasters for the remainder of 2021.

• Mario Golf Superush
  • Skyward Sword HD
  • SMT V
  • Metroid Dread
  • WarioWare
  • Pokemon DP Remakes
  • No More Heroes III
  • Mario Party Superstars

12 minutes

Solar ash

Little devil inside

Kena Deathloop (even an Xbox Game Studios game)

Ghost wire Tokyo (" ")

Stray

Those are all timed.

Real list is

Microsoft Flight Simulator console version

The Ascent

Scorn

The Gunk

Forza Horizon 5

Halo Infinite

Psychonauts 2, though not really

Horizon Forbidden West

1 Like

Anyone know how the exclusivity deal works ? Is it 1 year from release on PS ? It really is interesting MS controlling Ghostwire and Deathloop. Could they look to date/delay these releases to more favorably line up with their own Game Pass release calender for 2022/2023?

I completely forgot about this. Does streaming work on XSX via edge and controller ?

lol.

You joke. But I have friends that do exactly that. Watch the 4k feed on Youtube.

2 Likes

SMT V is the game I’m most excited about for this year, so yeah! Metroid and Wario will be good too. I’ll revise my rating to Switch > PS > Xbox with the financial aspect changing it to Switch > Xbox > PS.

I mean the 1.0

Even if the launch version takes a while longer it surely won’t be a full year given how much it already was added.

I personally think it will be one of the early 2022 games Ms might hold on so we don’t get another drought next year.

For me personally Xbox due to Game Pass. Knowing all these titles are gonna be on the subscription I already own is insane and incredible value for money. Makes the other side not as appealing for me. Same thing with Nintendo, really, I feel like Xbox has kind of “distorted” my perception of value in a good way.

For example, something like Advance Wars 1+2: Reboot Camp which will cost 60 dollars and in other times I’d happily have bought that. Right now with this huge ammount of games and exclusives coming to Game Pass, I am not really considering buying the game even though I really enjoyed Advance Wars in the past.

I personally don’t count timed console exclusives as I see them as multi-platform games since that’s what they are.

Fully exclusive only wise, obviously, it’s Xbox in general with Flight Simulator, Forza Horizon 5 and Halo Infinite. PlayStation has nothing thus far and even if Horizon II: Forbidden West releases which I highly doubt, it’s still on the short end of the stick. Switch has a decent lineup I guess but I don’t care about Nintendo so they’re really non-existent for me.

2 Likes

Nintendo is a hit and miss

SMTV and Dread have potential. But then you have games like Pokemon and Skyward Sword putting the list down.