Which announced games are you looking forward to the most? (A Top 10)

I’d go

Halo at 1

Cyberpunk at 2

Forza horizon 5 at 3 (might be years off but still)

Series x enhancements to Sea of thieves (my fav game) SoD2 and Gears 5.

Then maybe Hellblade 2 and AC Valhalla.

I’m gon stick with 2020 games only. So, here it is :breathtakinganimated:

1. Cyberpunk 2077
  2. Avengers
  3. Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
  4. Yakuza: Like a Dragon
  5. Outriders
  6. Spider-Man: Miles Morales
  7. The Medium
  8. The Ascent
  9. Babylon’s Fall
  10. Gears Tactics (on X One/Series X)

In no particular order:

1. Yakuza like a dragon
  2. Cyberpunk 2077
  3. Fable
  4. Everwild
  5. Tales of Arise
  6. Halo Infinite
  7. Gears Tactics
  8. Avowed
  9. Gears Tactics
  10. THPS 1+2 HD
    10:2. Dragon quest 11
    10:3. Balan Wonderland (gave me Nights! /Billy hatcher vibes)

This is cheating… :wink:

1 Like

Haha, surely we can let it slide this once, I already had to cut off a lot of interesting games I’m interested in like psychonaughts 2, 12 minutes, battletoads, ascent and more!

There is honestly so much to look forward too!

1. CyberPunk 2077
  2. Fable
  3. Halo Infinite
  4. Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart
  5. Avowed
  6. Everwild
  7. Spider-Man: Miles Morales
  8. Tales of Arise
  9. Hellblade II
  10. Horizon: Forbidden West

Gotta give honorable mentions to Starfield and Elder Scrolls VI, too. But those are so far away!

1. Project Mara
  2. Hellblade 2
  3. Cyberpunk 2077
  4. Yakuza Like a Dragon
  5. The Medium

IDK about the rest yet…

1 Like

1.Banjo 2. Fable 3. Perfect Dark 4. Avowed 5. Hellblade 2 6. Gears 6

Announced.

:wink:

Banjo is announced…

in my heart.

1.fable 2.gloomwood 3.cyberpunk 2077 4.hitman 3 5.disco Elysium 1x port 6.halo infinite 7.elden ring 8.death loop 9.dying light 2 10.scorn

1. Cyberpunk
  2. Hollow Knight: Silksong
  3. Elden Ring
  4. Halo Infinite
  5. Avowed
  6. Resident Evil 8
  7. Dying Light 2
  8. Hitman 3
  9. Senua’s Saga: Hellblade II
  10. Metroid Prime 4 (basically the reason I bought my Switch…Was so exited it was finally happening. Now theres propably going to be a new console out before this even releases… HA HA)

Some of these are a long ways from release but these came to mind first

Bonus: Wolf Among Us 2 - No idea if its gonna be any good but I loved the first one and always wanted more. Lets hope it at least gets done this time.

1. Spider-Man Miles Morales
  2. Horizon Forbidden West
  3. Avowed
  4. Cyberpunk 2077
  5. Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild 2
  6. Kena Bridge of Spirits
  7. Hellblade 2
  8. Tell Me Why
  9. Marvel’s Avengers
  10. Yakuza Like a dragon

Im also excited to replay many current gen games on next gen hardware

1.Halo Infinite 2.Cyberpunk 3.Resident evil 8 4.Fable 5.Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart 6. Avowed 7.Elden Ring 8.Demon souls 9.Hellblade 2 10.Dying light 2

1. Avowed- Big budget Skyrim like game from my favorite developer, am I dreaming?

2. Fable- As someone who doesn’t play racing games, Playground is an unknown to me in terms of hands on experience with them, but I still expect them to take the series to new heights.

3. Wasteland 3- Wasteland 2 is my personal game of the generation, I expect 3 to take its place.

4. Cyberpunk 2077- Away from the myriad of external controversies surrounding this game, I expect the actually playing experience to be excellent.

5. Steelrising- I’m sure a lot of people are saying, “What is this?” It’s the next game from Spiders. The work this team put in with basically barely above Kickstarter money is very impressive to me. I loved Greedfall and expect to love this new game too.

6. Gears Tactics(console)- Tactics game(love the sub genre) in the Gears Universe, sign me up, since my PC can’t run it I’m happily awaiting the chance to play this on console.

7. The Outer Worlds DLC- I thoroughly enjoyed TOW and can’t wait to play more of it. I’m biased because of my love for the developer, but I expected this to shock a lot of people to be really, really good.

8. Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 - This game may not end up being a looker, but I expect it to crush it everywhere else. I will never understand why Zombies are more popular than Vampires, but I digress.

9. Madden 21- I like Madden and EA, please don’t ban me I just got here.

10. Starfield- Like some I’ve become a bit wary of BGS, but I still have hope that this game can be magnificent.

If Perfect Dark gets announced it would be on the list, and the new inXile AAA RPG goes directly to number 2 when we finally hear about it.

1 Like
  1. Hellblade 2 - The first is one of my favorite games ever so it’s no surprise that this is the title that has me the most excited right now
  2. Fable - I’ve loved all of the mainline Fable games, even 3, so this one is a no-brainer
  3. State of Decay 3 - First game was good, Second game was even better, here’s hoping that trend continues
  4. Everwild - I have no idea what this game is but I need it!
  5. Cyberpunk 2077 - CDPR hasn’t screwed up a game yet, so this is a day one purchase
  6. Tunic - I fell in love with this game the first time I saw it and have been waiting for it since
  7. Second Extinction - I get to shoot dinosaurs? I’m sold
  8. Call of the Sea - I’m interested, but I’m not 100% sure if it’s a style of game I’ll enjoy
  9. Kena: Bridge of Spirits - I’m hearing this is a timed exclusive so hopefully I can play on my Series X, otherwise it’ll be one of the games I plan if/when I eventually get a PS5
  10. Halo Infinite - I’m actually just working my way through playing the Halo campaigns for the first time ever (and holy crap, Halo: CE’s campaign is bad) and I plan to have them all done by launch so I can get in on the hype of Infinite while it’s new

Also, @SuikerBrood, you might want to edit the original post to give credit to Klobrille for the image you used (which is an awesome image, might I add).

1 Like

You’re completely right!

Sorry @Klobrille :wink:

2 Likes
  1. THPS 1+2 HD

2. Spider-Man Miles Morales

3. Everwild

4. Psychonauts 2

5. Cyberpunk 2077

6. Battletoads

7. The Artful Escape

8. (12 Minutes)

9 . Demon’s Souls Remake

1. Deathloop

1.State of decay 3 2.Fable 3.Avowed 4Crossfire 5.Stalker 2 6.Warhammer 40,000: Darktide(if I can play it solo) 7.Everwild 8.Halo infinite 9.The Ascent 10.Hellblade II

1. Halo Infinite
  2. Cyberpunk 2077
  3. Fable
  4. Vampire the Masquerade - Bloodlines 2
  5. S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2
  6. Crossfire X (campaign by Remedy)
  7. Planet Coaster
  8. State of Decay 3
  9. Senua’s Saga: Hellblade II
  10. Yakuza: Like a Dragon