Whats your most anticipated game of 2021?

I voted halo infinite because it intrigues me the most, the others i kinda know what to expect.

2 Likes

For me, it’s Outriders simply because it’s the earliest release in 2021 for me plus I have seen a ton of the game and im all in. All other games im interested in don’t have a release date as of now.

1 Like

Halo all the way and it’s not even close.

HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO

2 Likes

BOTW 2. 1 was a revolution to gaming IMO, so very intrigued what can happen from there.

1 Like

This would be the second place :smiley:

As a big Halo fan, Halo: Infinite for sure. But man, there sure are a ton of 2021 games I really want to play. Mainly because a lot of the 2020 games I was planning on playing got delayed to 2021. Might possibly be the best year in gaming yet for me personally.

Looks like 2021 will be another great year, looking forward to it. I’m hyped or super hyped for at least 10-12 games so far.

Halo is my favorite IP so I had to go with Infinite, but I think Zelda BotW2 will be my GOTY, and probably the game I’ll put the most hours in. I’m sure GoW Ragnarok will be fantastic but the fact that it’s most likely a cross gen game kinda deflated my hype. I really wanted them to take their time and push the new HW like crazy.

Psychonauts 2 and Hogwarts look really cool, 12 minutes, Tunic, the Ascent, and much more!

Botw 2 and halo. Stalker 2 as well

Halo Infinite - still my favorite IP of all time. Not giving up on this one.

Elden Ring - Miyazaki led games helped define this past gen. Dark Souls 3, Bloodborne and Sekiro were all A tier games.

Starfield - It’s been a long time since we’ve had a AAA Western RPG.

Psychonauts 2 is my sleeper. I’m excited to see what Tim Shaefer’s team does with a budget and support.

3 Likes

Halo Infinite

Halo infinite

No specific order:

• Breath of the Wild 2 (BotW is one of my favorite games ever and the potential for this one is insane)
  • Resident Evil Village (RE is my favorite series ever plus the game looks like a mix of RE4 and RE7 so that is enough for me to be hyped af)
  • Halo Infinite (Of course we are not giving up on this one, I have a feeling that this game will be the biggest pleasant surprise of 2021, believe!)
  • Elden Ring (A god-tier studio and a god-tier director are creating their most ambitious project according to big Phil, yeah hype is on unreal levels for this one)
  • Bayonetta 3 (Ninty pls it’s been what? almost 3 years since it’s announcement? bring the Queen back!)

2021 is gonna be one hell of a year. :nerd_face:

Tunic!

3 Likes

I really really want this game to be good. It looks neat so Im hoping it goes well.

Since Starfield isn’t there, Elden ring.

1 Like

I’m expecting the story to be good and interesting enough to keep my interest to the end but the combat and gameplay looks excellent. It’s literally the gameplay/loot of The Division and the sci-fi setting/loot of Destiny combined. I’m all in.

Just waiting to see if they announce any post launch expansions as this will decide if I buy the game on disc or go digital.

Early 2021 looking kinda empty so Im hoping it gets good reviews/road map cause it looks like my kind of game.

Agreed but since I don’t have Series X/PlayStation 5 yet, after Immortals releases, I will have a 5 game backlog going into 2021 so im actually happy that thus far, it’s only Outriders with a release date for the first quarter of 2021. However, I am expecting a few release dates to be announced at The Game Awards.

Same list but I’m not expecting Starfield to make it into 2021, I just don’t see it. I’d love to be proven wrong tho.

Yesssirrr, been waiting for a few years now! Played the recent steam demo, was super fun. Haven’t had a tight and chill Zelda-like like this since Hyper Light Drifter.

Also super weird to see someone put State of Decay 3 on there lol, shit ain’t happening until 2022 at the earliest.

Zelda easily