Now using that as game 1 we have:

1. Grounded
  2. Pentimate
  3. Avowed
  4. The outer worlds 2

Which leaves 2 games by 2026. I guess

1. Avowed 2 or big expansion DLC ala new Vegas expansions
  2. My personal dream is New Vegas 2

Don’t think they are turning around an Avowed 2 in 2-3 years. The next games will be smaller, Perhaps Outer Worlds 2 isn’t ready 2024 and is 2025 and a smaller game fits between.

Jez reckons he’s seen alpha gameplay on TOW2 and I think if it follows the same size as the first one but increases the density and complexity it will be a good sequel

1 Like

Writing and story has to improve dramatically for me to be interested.

You’ve seen nothing from the game. I’m not even a big fan of ES but cmon.

I just want more rpg. I don’t want to see one of the best RPG studios focus elsewhere because thats by far my favorite genre.

If they made a deck building game with major RPG elements though :eyes:

Avowed & The Outer Worlds 2 are exactly what I want to see from Obsidian. Can’t wait for both. Also interested in whatever Sawyer is working on.

Not into Grounded at all, but support these experiments if they’re what people want to do. It’s very cool that they have the chance to do these things & I wish them success.

Obsidian are awesome & could easily be competing for the title of ‘Best Xbox Studio’ in years to come.

Daaaayum. Now that you brought it up, I would be OBSESSED with a Slay The Spire/ Monster Train style Card Game from Obsidian (inXile would be great too, but this thread isn’t about them xd)

1 Like