What removed features do you miss?

1. Setting a system-wide Y axis inversion preference that games had to respect.

2. The tab showing all games you had completed the achievements in.

I cannot stress enough how much I miss this feature. It’s even worse when games don’t allow you to invert the Y axis (which is rare these days, but still happens on occasion).

Other than that the biggest thing I miss is Snap. That issue mostly went away when I put a second TV next to my gaming TV, but it’s back now that my girlfriend uses that TV to play games while I’m playing games :frowning:

1 Like

The Snap feature was really something else.

I loved being able to watch sports while doing dailies in Destiny. I was never big on the whole “TV! TV! TV” thing when the console launched, but Snap was great.

Snap too. Specially because we were promised the overlay but never got it.

Snap for sure. Used it quite a bit.

I don’t mind not reselling, but being able to turn physical discs into digital licenses would be awesome.

Being able to replace my music on almost every game like on the 360.

1 Like

Oh totally forgot that yes that was the good old days. I remember playing Test Drive Unlimited with my custom track, great memories. Really hope they bring it back

I miss being able to set my xbox to automatically invert every game. I was crushed when that was removed on the xbox one.