What is your favourite Bethesda IP?

Fallout is may favourite video game IP

The Elder Scrolls

Dishonered

Prey

Doom

Wolfenstein

Zenimax were my favourite 3rd party prior to the acquisition. Just an incredible line up of IP and developers.

1 Like

Love Dishonored/Prey because I prioritize games that focus on level/gameplay design. Doom isn’t far behind but I like the immersive sim style slightly more than the raw action.

Evil Within is an awesome RE-formula-world that would probably take my third.

The rest are still awesome though; crazy how stacked they are. This poll is more of a litmus test into what games you like the most, as any open world fan are going to have Skyrim/FO being some of their favorite games ever.

1 Like
  • 1/ Fallout
  • 2/ The Evil Within
  • 3/ Wolfenstein
  • 4/ Prey / Dishonored
  • 5/ DOOM

“War. War never changes.”

3 Likes

Still yet to really dive into Dishonoured… I love stealth so I should really.

Deathloop looks interesting! Hoping it’s a hit

2 Likes

I have sinned, I haven’t really played any of the Bethesda games lol. I played fallout 4 when it came out for a bit but got side tracked and never went back after like 2 hours in. I have not played a single other title from their catalogue. Pls dun shoot me.

2 Likes

Fallout but in recent years i think Prey is the best thing they’ve put out.

1 Like

Fallout under Obsidian

Sadly I do not know if Bethesda truly gets Fallout.

Bethesda’s best games are always The Elder Scrolls.

1 Like

Why is no one voting for the correct answer Quake?

I voted Fallout, but yeah thinking about it without thinking of New Vegas, (which I am playing on and off currently) this totally.

Elder Scrolls I would like to change to.

The Elder Scrolls by a country mile. It’s easily my favourite fantasy/magic/Tolkien inspired IP & one of my favourite franchises in gaming as a whole.

Dishonoured & new Wolfenstein are pretty awesome as well.

Prey 2017 without a question

1. Doom
  2. Quake (if Im just talking about the original Quake it is a contender for #1)
  3. Prey

Elder Scrolls and Evil Within.

I am in the minority here but it is wolfenstein.

Machine games is top tier in my book, Indiana Jones will be good.

Wolfenstein for me as well. Actually i like almost all bethesda ip’s but wolfenstein is just special to me.

1 Like