What do you think of the Xbox Series X game cases?

Agreed. I remember staring at those things for longer than i should have as a kid. I loved the the entire vibe of the OG Xbox. It was weird in the best way possible.

1 Like

That seems even more confusing lol I think having XBOX then the black banner with the consoles is better imo.

Do not mind it. Will fit in with the collection

I kinda sorta predicted them 4 years ago…kinda

If series s is going to be all digital I don’t understand what’s the point of that long black bar for different consoles? Even when they put xbox one and Xbox Series x there was some unused space left. But I’m glad they got rid of that optimized for xsx badge.

Pretty boring they could’ve changed them up a bit more.

Some discs will work for both consoles (because smart delivery or backwards compatibility) while there will be games that only play on the Series X.

Look exactly the same :man_shrugging:

I know, my point is why is there so much black space left even when they put both platforms there?

All that matters for me is the spine and it still looks great. :+1:

I don’t really like them all that much (and for what it’s worth, I don’t like the white PS5 case design either), but I don’t think that I’ll be buying any physical Xbox One and Series X games going forward, so whatever.

Same here my last physical game was the OG forza horizon. In general don’t like this gen boxes