What could a future Xbox E3/ Game Showcase possibly look like?

The E3 you are referring to is dead since 3-4 years at least, it’s time we all accept it. I also liked it, outside the impossible schedule for Europe, but reality is here and E3 is no more. The fact MS still constrains 90% of their announcement within a single date imo is backwards.

That’s why I said E3-style. Even last year’s online-only mess was pretty fun as far as I’m concerned.

Compressing a massive amount of announcements to a short time frame is the whole point for me, that’s what generates the anticipation and excitement.

Would love a rolling thunder approach with quarterly showcases (e.g. summer showcase, winter showcase) plus attendance to TGS and TGA.

1 Like

This is just what the Sony cult and bias media want you to believe. Funny how E3 died once PlayStation stopped “winning” e3.

Real gamers love e3 with or without PlayStation.

1 Like

It’s not PS cult, it’s E3 losing pieces, objectively. As I said, I liked E3, BUT I’m liking less and less MS not doing anything (meaningful) outside it, which limits Xbox potential, now that they have a huge number of games.