What Banjo & Kazooie game would you like to see on Xbox Series X?

My heart says Nuts & Bolts 2, but the most sensible option is probably a remake collection of the first two.

All of those things, in that order.

1 Like

IMO if they actually find a studio that would be willing to bring Banjo back, I’d prefer if they remade the first 2 games first to get a feel for the game/level design, and use that knowledge and apply it towards a proper sequel after :smiley:

I was beginning to hit the like button on every single response here. It seems like there’s a general consensus.

• Get Playtonic to work on a BK 1+2 remake like the recent Crash remake (which has sold 10 million copies).

• Get them to work on Threeie. Banjo’s recent appearance in Smash Bros has made the character relevant again and a game announcement would get Nintendo fans interested in your console/Gamepass.

• Gamepass will benefit these games and these games will benefit Gamepass.

• Consider a Kart Racer using Rare + MS IPs

Gamepass currently features kid friendly 1st party games from the previous generation, as well as Super Lucky’s Tale and Yooka-Laylee of the current gen with both being 3rd party titles. So Microsoft knows that this area is important. Going forward a 1st party next gen kid friendly title is a pretty obvious next move especially considering the resounding success of Crash.

This might sound silly, but this genre is so under-served that a next gen 3D platformer that looked like CGi could really turn heads.

1 Like

Needs AOE treatment:

1- Banjo-Kazooie Remake. 1st Half 2021

2- Banjo-Tooie Remake. 2nd Half 2021

3- Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty’s Revenge. Early 2022 ( 3D Remake )

4- New Banjo “Main Game” in 2022

• The announcement in one conference, Maybe X020?

• Each remake from different developer.

• Gregg Mayles involved in all games.

• Add the cutted content from the OG games.

• Do some fix/ Change on some sections and make it modern, such Grunty’s Battle in first Banjo game & and fix the difficulty levels such the Time missions.

Fingers crossed for the announcement : )

I would like a new banjo game that innovatives and uses next gen hardware to inject new life into the dated gameplay of the N64 games. Something like mario odyssey but even bigger and better.

1 Like