What are your hobbies?

I’m curious what, apart from playing games, you all do for fun or relaxation. @TheScarecrow101 and I collect controllers (finally tracked down a Sea of Thieves Xbox One controller which arrived yesterday!), I also knit and do cross stitch.

What about you?

1 Like

apart from gaming and streaming. i like to get out and go fishing helps me clear my head and relax

1 Like

I’m into rather passive hobbies to be honest, though I have a passion for writing reviews and opinion pieces about them. I very much adore gaming and I collect games (mainly digitally though). I adore music, a very wide variety of it in fact (pop, metal, electronica, neoclassical, you name it) and I have quite the physical music collection too. I follow various sports, mainly football (soccer) and all sorts of motorsports (Formula 1, MotoGP, IndyCar, Le Mans, etc.). I also consume plenty of movies and TV shows.

I’m a bit of a completionist. When I begin something, I want to own/see/consume most of that. So when I get into a musician I want to hear the whole discography. When I meet a long TV show I like, I want to catch up with all episodes. When I find a game series I like, I want to own about everything from it. When I find a sport I like, I’ll not skip a single event, even if it takes me a while to catch up on DVR.

I perhaps would like to have more active hobbies, but I enjoy what I do despite the fact I consume, not create.

1 Like

I love fishing, mainly ocean and deep sea because that’s what my grandpa and dad were into. My dad actually holds a national record for Narrow-Barred Spanish Mackerel in his country! I gon’t have much time for fishing any more but I’ve been thinking of giving it another shot once COVID is over. What kind of fishing are you into?

If it makes you happy and doesn’t hurt anyone, that’s all that matters. Sounds like you’d have an amazing collection to see. Do you have it on display?

i live in the uk so its mainly pond lakes and rivers

1 Like

games and playing the guitar! Love both!

1 Like

Boxing, sports, tractions etc this kind of stuff. Swimming too I love surf and diving.

1 Like

Miniature wargaming (mostly Warhammer 40K and Age of Sigmar), cycling, hiking, cooking and baking. Plus I watch a hell of a lot of TV shows.

1 Like

Totally forgot to answer, sorry! My collections are a bit sparse. Most of my physical games are not outside but inside of cabinets and such. Only my music collection is more or less united and on display.

1 Like

Reading, baking, and watching movies if that counts.

1 Like

Right now I’ve been heavily practicing drawing and art. In 3-4 years I want to try to a get a gig, even part time as a concept artist

Also skateboarding lol

1 Like

I love sports. I practice calisthenics tricks like handstand, air plank and so on…:yum:

1 Like