What Activision-Blizzard-Sierra IP do you want to see revived most?

True. I put it there largely due to the gap between original non-Skylanders releases.

1 Like

True Crime.

2 Likes

developed by Playground

1 Like

Can they make a sequel to WoW and put it on everything?

1 Like

I would go with Ninja Theory or try to find those who created the original games. I would also try to find the developers from United Front who did Sleeping Dogs which was originally going to be a True Crime game.

2 Likes

The world and Xbox need more space janitors (and gruesome death animations). Luckily Roger Wilco from Sierras hit series Space Quest can help us out here.

Hexen, Prototype and True Crime in the Top 5?

Youā€™re good people.

2 Likes

But call it Sleeping Dogs 2

2 Likes

Pitfall.

Here me outā€¦

Cancel Indiana Jones in name and similarity/association so that they donā€™t have to keep paying for the licence and to keep it on Game Pass forever. Repurpose what Machine Games built so far into a Pitfall game. :phil_lmao:

3 Likes

Relax itā€™s Disney. Disney will let it be Gamepass forever, Disney is by far the biggest license holder supporter of backwards compatible titles. Itā€™s a rubber stamp.

Of course, Square Enix owns that IP so I donā€™t see that happening. Wouldnā€™t mind it though.

1 Like

It was more a dig at how MS donā€™t seem to like to deal with licenced games

I want them to expand Starcraft, WOW, Diablo, Overwatch into other genres. The world building in those games is incredible and more should be done.

Aside from this, id prefer new IP from them

2 Likes

Hell yes on prototype

Which is odd since they are a big supporter of back compat like you said before

Pitfall, Caesar, True Crime

In that order plz

True crime hands down,

Things I would want to see

1. A reinvention of Sleeping dogs called True Crime with martial arts combat

2. Keep the series overseas, donā€™t return to the states. Preferably a game set in Seoul, Korea

3. Keep it mellow like Saints Row 2. Not to serious like Saints Row 1, not to goofy like Saints Row 3-5

4. GTA level of immersion with NPC.

A while ago I was out on a walk and had a Spotify playlist on. NERD - Lapdance started playing and I thought to myself I swear this was on a game soundtrack back in the day. Sure enough after some google magic I found it was True Crime: Streets of LA. Brings back memories of that game every time I hear the song now.

So Iā€™d love to see a revival of True Crime.

2 Likes

Heretic, Hexen or Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura

2 Likes

Starcraft, I mean, it went from king of a genre to being iced only because of corporate greed and LoL success which single-handledly disrupted rts market. Considering MS resurrected AoE and Starcraft is among top AB IPs in the acquision press releases, Iā€™m 100% sure weā€™ll see something Starcraft in the future.

2 Likes