Watch Dogs 2, Inside, MotoGP22 and more are coming to Xbox Game Pass soon

Originally published at: Watch Dogs 2, Inside, MotoGP22 and more are coming to Xbox Game Pass soon - XboxEra

A new drop of Xbox Game Pass titles has arrived. Fresh meat, so to say. In the next two weeks subscribers to Xbox Game Pass will be able to enjoy the following six titles:

July 19th

• As Dusk Falls (Console, PC, Cloud)
  • Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation (PC)
  • Watch Dogs 2 (Cloud, Console & PC)

July 21st

• MotoGP 22 (Cloud, console & PC)
  • Torment: Tides of Numenera (Cloud & Console)

July 29th

• Inside (Cloud, console & PC)

Leaving the service:

• Dodgeball Academia (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Katamari Damacy Reroll (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Lumines Remastered (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Omno (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Raji: An Ancient Epic (Cloud, Console, and PC)

Raji: An Ancient Epic will be replaced by an Enhanced Edition on July 20th.

šŸ“¢Raji: An Ancient Epic Enhanced Edition console launch dates is here!

ā­20 July ā€“ Xbox Game Pass
ā­20 July ā€“ PlayStation
ā­28 July ā€“ Nintendo Switch#rajithegame #XboxGamePass #playstation #NintendoSwitch #indiegame #ue4 pic.twitter.com/kBUrDH9avR

ā€” Raji: An Ancient Epic (@rajithegame) July 16, 2022

More information available on Xbox Wire

5 Likes

Inside !!! GOTY 2016 coming through. The final part still scars me to this day.

Everybody should play through Inside. Has one of the best and most memorable (and funny imho) endings ever.

Are we sure this stays on Game Pass or does the Enhanced Edition leave the service on 31.7.?

1 Like

Hm, if it stays that would be nice. Kinda meh if if leaves right after.

1 Like

The developer is touting this on twitter about the enhanced edition. I just couldnā€™t see them posting about how itā€™s coming to gamepass and leave 10 days later

technically they are not wrong. either way, 10 days should be enough for me to finish it.

Still kinda weirdā€¦ Iā€™m not sure Iā€™ll play it if leaves, I have a tight gaming schedule lol.

2 Likes

Things arenā€™t going to Powerwash themselvesā€¦

2 Likes

Exactly! :rofl:

BTW: The old-time bike, penny farthing, is very doable for the 95% Good Dings to Come achievement. I got it on my first go. Lowest powerwash base, red nozel, no extensions, no soap, single trigger bursts. Just need to pay attention to the small parts so they donā€™t auto-complete. Just take it nice and slow. The last 2% overall was almost nerve racking. :rofl:

1 Like

Haha, good tip. I havenā€™t tried for that achievement yet.

If only Ubi had patched WD2 for One X at least.

Game looks incredibly rough.

1 Like

What are the chances that watch dogs legion might be added to gamepass this year?

Keen to try out WD2 but donā€™t want to burn out on the UBI formla if legion might come to gamepass soon

I am thinking Torment: Tides of Numenera was on game pass back when they first started gamepass. I most likely wrong but it seems to me it was there.

So one Ubi game a month? Honestly I was hoping theyā€™d just throw them all on there. Thereā€™s a few I donā€™t have yet.

It was adding awhile back. Itā€™s a bit weird for this title as the ip is owned by inxile (Microsoft) but the publishing rights tot his game is tech land So it may come and go a bit on gamepass

forgot about Far Cry 5 at the beginning of the month lol.

1 Like

Is As Dusk Falls full game on Game Pass? I believe so because it is a XGP game but why the blog says chapter 1 and 2?

Editorā€™s Note (July 18): Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation was removed and replaced with Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion.

Thoughts on Inside?

People hyped Limbo to hell and back, back in the day but I thought it was ass so I never paid much attention to it