[Video] Happy Bethesda day! Here's a concept ad for "Xbox Originals"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUCvhWPHgTI

Welcome home, Bethesda. Here’s to bigger, bolder worlds for all us wanderers.

I made this conceptual campaign and portfolio reel for Xbox Game Studios and the newly-acquired Bethesda studios.

First-party titles featured: Fallout, Gears of War, State of Decay, Minecraft, Age of Empires, Everwild, Ori, Microsoft Flight Simulator, Sea of Thieves, Fable, Halo, The Outer Worlds, Prey, Forza, Wolfenstein, Psychonauts, Avowed, Dishonored, Wasteland, The Elder Scrolls, Doom, The Evil Within, Hellblade, Starfield, Perfect Dark.

“Xbox Originals” concept by Klobrille (@klobrille). Inspired by Fallout 4’s “Wanderer” spot. Music by Dion, “The Wanderer”.

Not affiliated with Microsoft.

26 Likes

OK this go hard. Good job!

Also, welcome to the community!

3 Likes

Oh how I wish Xbox would start doing ads like these, to showcase just how much IP they have, while driving home the immense value of Game Pass.

Glad to be in this community. I knew XboxEra would be a good place to share this :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Looks amazing and very professional

3 Likes

Very good editing. Only thing I maybe cut would be dropping an atomic bomb in a happy good feel trailer.

3 Likes

hahaha yeah i was having trouble integrating Wolfenstein, especially with all the imagery involved in that world

4 Likes

Good job on the video!

Lol.

2 Likes

This is great. Good work. Xbox should be taking notes!

2 Likes

This was amazing. Nice work.:slight_smile: I’ve got a few ideas myself that I might try out when I get some free time…:slight_smile:

1 Like

Really good. Has the typical TV Ad vibe. I like it very much!

1 Like

Xbox fans continue to kick Ms official marketing department in the butt.

Awesome work!

2 Likes

Wow this is so good.

1 Like

Just seeing them one after the other. Hot damn. Great editing! :slight_smile:

2 Likes